Fun Thread: Who is/are your favorite NPC's and why?

CharlieIsBoss

This might be a tough choice because I love more than one npc in storyline though but I would start with Jinsoyun as my no 1 favorite npc because of the way they have designed her to be. Much like Loki from Thor series, Jinsoyun was't really a villain and she only seeks revenge for her beloved master Jiwan (which also my favorite npc) killed by Mushin himself. Thank goodness that she never actually dies as she was given a second chance (reborn as little cutie Soyun).

My 2nd favorite npc is Junghado, although I really hate him in F7 mushin tower back in the days of lv 45 cap. I love his style, voice over costume and his haircut (not the Royal Guard haircut though.....). A perfect character design for his role I would say :)

There are some good characters out there, but if I must to choose my favourite NPC, I'm choosing Ronsul, the Dragon Trader from Sandstone Refuge. And I choose her because her absolutly desultory interest in life. When you hear her receiving you, you could easily think what she's thinking, something like "Another ****ing day of my life, keeping the sh*t of this crickets, condemned for the infinity to stay here, when In fact, I wonder to be an adventurer, and move around the world". And all this is deductible just for her voice tone, that's for me a deep good NPC.
240px-Ronsul.png
PD-My other favourite one, but It's already chosen, is the viperine tongued grandma from ***** Grand Harvest ***** Square

Archived