Fun Thread: Who is/are your favorite NPC's and why?

CharlieIsBoss

My all-time favorite NPC so far is that gay daily quest dude up in northreach.  He makes me smile. I WANT to go kill all that sht for him hahaha.

"and sooo polite" . also I know he isn't going to be playing grab-azz with my incredibly hawt lil pile of pixels I  run. maybe the hawtest on the server...js

I also like the bank lady in sandstone village. she just doesn't G.A.F.  ...refreshing

in general, ploggles are pretty fun to talk to.

Doduri is my all time Favorite NPC from Hogshead Pasture to Shiverstone Range, when you meet her in Hogshead so she was just a kid at the time and she was having dumb fight with that Manbok kid (I think that's his name.)

The Second time you'll meet her is in Primeval Forest on the edge of the camp sad because her friend has no heart and then suffers from crippling depression.

The Third time you meet her is in Primeval Forest in that mercenary camp and you have to get her friend to face his fears with this douchebag.

The Forth time you'll meet is near the end of Primeval Forest, and the straw-man lost his brain.

The Fifth time you'll meet is in that camp in the middle of Shiverstone Range, and her friends are stuck in Shrieking Caverns.

The last I believe you'll meet her is apart of the main story and you have to save her from the Chuanka Frost Caverns.

Other than that tho, she seems very frienzone worthy and also a Wizard of Oz reference is there if no one noticed it before. ^_^

I have several I like but no definite favorites. Poharan and junghado are some, and I guess I liked Jin seo yeon (korea has spoiled me on that name, I refused to say jinsoyun) before and after you beat her; before, you have to go through 4 continents and several cancer attacks before the game finally says 'ok, you can beat her now', it made me love to hate her.

After she became youre student, you get the cute underling jin seo yeon, you just want to hug her like a plushie.

There's a quest in Northreach where someone ate poisonous beans. It could be projected as if the guys had major diahhea and butt water n shit.

The quest is a joke in itself and just there to open the Snowman 24m dungeon.

my bf said yunma fei...

She is rich, powerful, cute and if he marries one like her, he won't get to see her much since she will be busy most of the time.

some one is not getting their dinner tonight...  

3 hours ago, MushinKFM said:

There's a quest in Northreach where someone ate poisonous beans. It could be projected as if the guys had major diahhea and butt water n shit.

LOL, I can remember that old man in Northreach. I'm still dying when I take that for alts.

I like Yu Chun because by the time I meet him in the ruins it means I reached level 50 (yay!) the sneaky quest with him was interesting too.

Archived