Can destroyers expect anything good in the near future?

Dragon Master

Basically what the title says. I'm an HM 11 Destro main and I'm getting pretty frustrated feeling like the least useful in the party in most runs. Basically the only thing we have going for us is our grab, and when we can't use it we're useless. And if you just wanted a grab, BDs have more DPS and a party iframe. What I've seen in other posts around here makes it sound like it will be a while before any kind of buff, which has me pretty disappointed. What is the soonest we can expect an actual buff? CAN we expect an actual buff?

2 hours ago, Dragon Master said:

Basically what the title says. I'm an HM 11 Destro main and I'm getting pretty frustrated feeling like the least useful in the party in most runs. Basically the only thing we have going for us is our grab, and when we can't use it we're useless. And if you just wanted a grab, BDs have more DPS and a party iframe. What I've seen in other posts around here makes it sound like it will be a while before any kind of buff, which has me pretty disappointed. What is the soonest we can expect an actual buff? CAN we expect an actual buff?

Well first we going to get a nice buff on our Shield but it will come with cost of losing our "Ignores breaking defense skills"

Stage 1 Shield will block for 8 second, heal 30% during that 8 second, Damage reduction of 70% in area of shield for party member and self, Cooldown of 24 second.

Stage 2 Shield will block for 4 second heal for 10%. Decrease it cooldown by hitting with LMB during use or getting hit and blocking attacks, It allow us to active immune skill for 3 second when we use Stage 2 shield.

Earth Wrath/Awakened Wrath will decrease Mighty Cleave CD by 2 second on every hit.

Stage 1 and 3 of Emberstomp will be combined, Achieving focus regain during time of emberstomp, more damage on every hit during emberstomp and ofcourse it will increase attack power of Wrath, Cleave and now Mighty Cleave as well.

X smash will hit with same old damage but will 10% of damage hit and it will gave 100 focus regain.

SS will be 8 second instead of 12 second , Ram will 24 second instead of 30 second, Tab will get combined meaning you can daze target if you escape stun, daze,knockdown while healing from escaping Frozen or Grabble or grab.

Stage 3 of Cleave will have increase damage while removing the "Hitting increase damage during knockdown " 

17 minutes ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

and also the gear in next few patches will really help with everything too since we get quite awesome bonuses on it. bad thing is we have to get that gear while some classes can faceroll same dmg with much lower gear xD

Sadly True, Till now I can'r even find party for skybreak to get my soulshield e.e

On 23/2/2017 at 2:31 AM, Valiant said:

Sadly True, Till now I can'r even find party for skybreak to get my soulshield e.e

This got me frustrated. and well same happened since Foundry released.

Finally the frustration pent up and i left my guild... The new one unfortunately... well i don't expect a real "practice run" soon..

7 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

This got me frustrated. and well same happened since Foundry released.

Finally the frustration pent up and i left my guild... The new one unfortunately... well i don't expect a real "practice run" soon..

Yah :/

8 hours ago, Valiant said:

Yah :/

The worst is that some already considered me "just want to be carried"... FFS... if i just want to be carried i won't bother doing mechanics at all i will stay silent all the day in Desolate or CItadel  and just stick behind boss, i wont bther to learn how to mark etc.  Or even ask for a real practice run.

11 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

The worst is that some already considered me "just want to be carried"... FFS... if i just want to be carried i won't bother doing mechanics at all i will stay silent all the day in Desolate or CItadel  and just stick behind boss, i wont bther to learn how to mark etc.  Or even ask for a real practice run.

Just tell that to this lovely community and this  team of developers who putting destroyer to the ground

• 1 month later...

Archived