Surprise Prize from VIP daily dash lowered!

artemis

Why is suprize price from VIP daily dash (5th field) lowered? This price should be Brilliant Venture Token (around 970 HM coins), but with 1st Anniversary daily dash this price has changed and now it is giving only 3x Icy Treat Chest. When is Icy Treat Chest in HM store, you can buy up to 7 of them for 1 Brilliant Venture Token ... Why we got this change? And why is it not in patch notes (its 2nd daily dash with this change yet ...)

13 minutes ago, artemis said:

Why is suprize price from VIP daily dash (5th field) lowered? This price should be Brilliant Venture Token (around 970 HM coins), but with 1st Anniversary daily dash this price has changed and now it is giving only 3x Icy Treat Chest. When is Icy Treat Chest in HM store, you can buy up to 7 of them for 1 Brilliant Venture Token ... Why we got this change? And why is it not in patch notes (its 2nd daily dash with this change yet ...)

They did mention it on the anniversay stream that they were changing it.
As to why they changed it, i dont know.
And 970 HM coins at the moment actually gets you 0 chests, because those chests are no longer available from f10, so some people might be happy to still have at least a tinny tiny chance of getting the costume or the gem i suppose.

Considering how many times i actually land on those premium slots, i cant say i personally care.

Brilliant Venture Token is not 970 HMCoins, not even close. During Christmas event (if I recall correctly) they had Sparkling Venture Tokens as rewards and that gave for Rank 10 premiums closer to 966-990 HMCoins. The amount you get obviously depends if you are premium or not and what rank of premium also. But yes they change the rewards and to be honest if you crit on the Icy Chests the possible loot is way more worthy than the amount what Brilliant Venture Tokens give.

I dont remember what type of Venture Token it was, but I remember, that I have got it 5 or 4 times (before 1st  Anniversary) and everytime it gave me around 970 HM coins (yes, i am rank 10). So for me is 970 HM coins more then 3x Icy chest, coz I can buy in the future more boxes from store.

Yah this is bs.....rolled it today.

got 3 fortune potions, 100k exp and a 10 frozen stinger.....what a great special price....shitting on the premiums, again...

Id much rather have 1000 hm coins than another RNG roll in this RNG HELL, that would atleast be worth some gold and could get me stuff i wanted, a real special price, not this RNG bullshit again, i mean to roll the bloody thing is already a miracle, then you get shit as reward.....what the f......

1 hour ago, Vexthal said:

Yah this is bs.....rolled it today.

got 3 fortune potions, 100k exp and a 10 frozen stinger.....what a great special price....shitting on the premiums, again...

Id much rather have 1000 hm coins than another RNG roll in this RNG HELL, that would atleast be worth some gold and could get me stuff i wanted, a real special price, not this RNG bullshit again, i mean to roll the bloody thing is already a miracle, then you get shit as reward.....what the f......

Totaly agree!

That icy treat chest have a terrible RNG, is not rewarding at all...

I want the brilliant venture token again! I really felt rewarded with it

Archived