Flower Power Achievement

Bastorix

Hello,

I acquired the flower wreath headband from the story mode quest, but I quickly discarded it because i never thought I would use it.  Later on I discovered there is a 10 point achievement for equipping it.  I never knew there was an achievement for it when I was about to discard it.

Is there any way to get the flower wreath headband back so that I can complete this achievement?

15 minutes ago, Bastorix said:

Hello,

I acquired the flower wreath headband from the story mode quest, but I quickly discarded it because i never thought I would use it.  Later on I discovered there is a 10 point achievement for equipping it.  I never knew there was an achievement for it when I was about to discard it.

Is there any way to get the flower wreath headband back so that I can complete this achievement?

I think its like with the blackram costume, which you can get only through a side quest in jadestone village. There arent any other ways to get this wreath, sry :/

• 11 months later...
On 2/5/2017 at 3:34 PM, Bastorix said:

Hello,

actually i kind of like the hairstyle with it. -shrugs- i always try on things first before discarding them plus with the showroom that is free now you have a place to put it now and it wont be taking up inventory space so im not sure why anyone would be discarding things like that anymore.

9 hours ago, Khaen said:

Because the poster immediately before you is a gravedigger and this thread is from Feb 2017. XD

oopsiela was just looking at the subject line and read strictly the OP post lol thanks for pointing that out XD derp de derp -skips off-

Archived