[Guide] Complete Guild Crafting Outfit & Head Piece Calculations

XO

Complete Guild Crafting Outfit & Head Piece Calculations

*At this time all materials obtainable only by guild craft are character bound not account bound*
                                                                  1. Breakdown of  materials needed per guild outfit & head piece
                                                                  2. Breakdown of special materials crafted within each guild
                                                                  3. Complete Total of materials needed for crafting all the outfits

1. Outfit Crafting Materials per Guild:

Merry Potter
          -Outfit
                       -N/A
            -Cap
                               -N/A
        Total: N/A

Soul Warden 

-Outfit
                       -N/A
            -Cap
                               -N/A

Acquired Taste

-Outfit
                       -N/A
            -Cap
                               -N/A

Radiant Ring
                  -Outfit
                       -N/A
            -Cap
                               -N/A

Earthseer

-Outfit
                       -N/A
            -Cap
                               -N/A

Silver Cauldron
            -Outfit
                       -N/A
            -Cap
                               -N/A

Forge Keeper

-Outfit
                       -N/A
            -Cap
                               -N/A

2. Special Guild Crafted Materials:

Ancient Adornment (Merry Potters):
        - N/A
    Per 25 Crafts: N/A

Arcane Silk (Acquired Taste)

- N/A

Crafted Emblem (Soul Warden)

- N/A

Arcane Button (Radiant Ring) 

- N/A

Crafted Recipe (Earthseer)

- N/A

Arcane Dye (Silver Cauldron)

- N/A

Crafted Toolbox (Forgekeeper)

- N/A

3. Complete Total Materials Needed for Crafting every Guild Outfit and Head Piece:

• N/A

Sometimes when you craft the guild only items you can produce sealed versions of them and sell them on the marketplace.

Here is the current pricing of them (for NA):

• N/A

If you were wanting to buy the other materials needed for crafting here is an estimated price for each item (NA):

• N/A

*Crafting has gotten a complete revamp which means this achivement got a revamp, will be updating when I get the time tho it is a lot easier now*

4 hours ago, RetroByte said:

Holy crap that's insane. 

Is Fabric still only salvageable from Cash shop outfits or can we get them from in game now?

I wanted to aim for the Promise Outfit so that would be a deal breaker for me -_-

Yea only cash shop outfits or they are found in rng boxes during events :/ I hope since they controlled the bot problem they will undo the change

Hold on a second. How do we learn more than 2 craftings in a single character? 

In order to get the Promise Outfit, I have to craft all of these outfits and wear them at least once. However, I only can learn 2 craftings at a time. Does it mean that I have to max. 2 craftings and make the outfits from these 2 craftings and then trash them and re-learn other 2 craftings from scratch? Also, I have to get all the silverfrost secret technique for each crafting guild too?

Holy shit.

18 hours ago, FrozenB said:

In order to get the Promise Outfit, I have to craft all of these outfits and wear them at least once. However, I only can learn 2 craftings at a time. Does it mean that I have to max. 2 craftings and make the outfits from these 2 craftings and then trash them and re-learn other 2 craftings from scratch? Also, I have to get all the silverfrost secret technique for each crafting guild too?

Holy shit.

Pretty much yes ?

The way I'm doing it is starting on the two that can make good money, Forge and Ring then just cycle through the rest and end on the most useful Potters and Soul Ward.

Forge keepers can give you good money from the weapon skins. I had 4 gold just leaving Viridian Coast which might not seem like much at end game but as a starting level 20 and first level profession that's good gold plus the AP from the Radiant Ring gems really makes things a lot easier to level yourself. At higher levels you can just make good money off it in the end anyway.

Soul Warden is the most beneficial for the end, especially since we won't need trans stones so much now but you'll always want dem soul shield fusions for your good shield sets's so everything else can just come in-between.

Merry Potter is needed for literally everything. Every profession needs something from potters and it will get damn expensive if you need to buy everything from them all the time. If you don't have a Merry Potter alt or don't feel like levelling an alt just for Potters I'd say it's worth keeping them as a permanent profession and cycle through the rest one by one though it will be slower that way.

But with the new streamline path coming in less than a week levelling a Potter alt should be quick and easy :)

Unless you're a Whale you could just Whale it but I'm a Dory who just keeps swimming ???

That's my take. I'm all ears if there's a better way to do it ? ?

On 31.1.2017 at 0:43 AM, RetroByte said:

Holy crap that's insane. 

Is Fabric still only salvageable from Cash shop outfits or can we get them from in game now?

I wanted to aim for the Promise Outfit so that would be a deal breaker for me -_-

You are only concerned about fabric which is around 350g gold (2g ea, used to be 1g ea a while ago) meanwhile there is 1750 ss (~400g), 1750 stingers (~500g), 3500 dews (~1400g) and 820g crafting fees? Fabric should be least of your problems tbh

1 hour ago, CribLizer said:

You are only concerned about fabric which is around 350g gold (2g ea, used to be 1g ea a while ago) meanwhile there is 1750 ss (~400g), 1750 stingers (~500g), 3500 dews (~1400g) and 820g crafting fees? Fabric should be least of your problems tbh

I know ?

I only wanted to clarify on the fabric salvage ?

It's doable though. It looks big all together like that but in byte sized chucks and by the time the crafting even reaches that level anyway it won't be so bad.

Just keep swimming ???

On 2/2/2017 at 1:50 PM, FrozenB said:

Holy shit.

Yes lol, You would want to make sure 1000% that you are making the most out of crafting so like say you started with Forgekeeper you would also want to take Merry Potter and make sure you made enough special material for forgekeeper outfit, make an extra 25 (bc you need the toolbox in Radiant Ring), drop forgekeeper, pick up Acquired taste, craft merry potter outfit, etc. They desperately need to make the crafted stuff account bound D:

On 2/3/2017 at 6:21 AM, CribLizer said:

lol Fabric is still hardest to obtain out of all of those.

On 2/6/2017 at 1:09 AM, CribLizer said:

I don't know about you but for me: most expensive = hardest, there is F5 for a reason.

And I'm all set with the fabric:  unknown.png

Well than why don't you sell the fabric you have and buy whatever soulstones/stingers/dew (all easy to get) you have not been able to obtain on your own? That's at least 2000g for you.

I consider fabric hardest to get because the only way to obatin is either salvaging your costumes for like 2? fabric, buying it off the marketplace, or putting in rl money when the trove events come around for a chance to get "free" fabric. Gold, dew, stingers and soulstones are all easily farmable, some may take longer, but none of them you have to buy.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CribLizer said:

And while you are still farming your 3500 mountain dews (because farming everything yourself is the way to go, right?) i got this today morning:

unknown.png

For those who are wondering it took me 62 days (28th of Dec - 27th of Feb).

Congrats! You don't have to farm everything yourself ofc, you can spend your gold on mats and stuff never said you couldn't! But it's also not hard to farm most of the mats on your own.

But why do you always seem to have such an attitude in a thread that is just meant to be helpful lol? The way your achievement is worded and your post with fabric like my b if you thought this was a pissing contest??

14 hours ago, XO said:

ut why do you always seem to have such an attitude in a thread that is just meant to be helpful lol? The way your achievement is worded and your post with fabric like my b if you thought this was a pissing contest??

I apologize my attitude, I got triggered because people complained about fabrics 'being impossible to get', 'needs to be fixed' while in fact NCSoft is flooding market with fabrics with every possible event (rng boxes, trove...you name it) and the fabric price is all time low and it's gonna crash even more when the trove is coming. At the same time in Taiwan the fabric price over 8g each, you should be grateful for < 2g fabrics we have here.

Anyway, for those who wonder how much is the total cost to get this achievement:

Materials       Count   Price (avg EU)
Special Mat       350   350g 00s 00c
Soulstone       1750   350g 00s 00c
Frozen Stinger       1750   437g 50s 00c
Silverfrost Mountains Dew       3500   700g 00s 00c
Small Dragon Certificate       1050   0c
Fabric       175   350g 00s 00c
Mirage Crystal       364   0c
Crafting Fee       7   1051g 49s 94c
            3238g 99s 94c

+ lost profit from crafting with 2 professions during those 62 days: 2x 7,5g x 62 = 930g

Total costs: 3239g + 930g = 4169g

19 hours ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings,

Please keep this thread on-topic and constructive and discuss the issue at hand, not each other. 

Thank you!

It was? but okay sure thank you for the warning I guess lol.

5 hours ago, CribLizer said:

I apologize my attitude, I got triggered because people complained about fabrics 'being impossible to get', 'needs to be fixed' while in fact NCSoft is flooding market with fabrics with every possible event (rng boxes, trove...you name it) and the fabric price is all time low and it's gonna crash even more when the trove is coming. At the same time in Taiwan the fabric price over 8g each, you should be grateful for < 2g fabrics we have here.

Anyway, for those who wonder how much is the total cost to get this achievement:

Materials       Count   Price (avg EU)
Special Mat       350   350g 00s 00c
Soulstone       1750   350g 00s 00c
Frozen Stinger       1750   437g 50s 00c
Silverfrost Mountains Dew       3500   700g 00s 00c
Small Dragon Certificate       1050   0c
Fabric       175   350g 00s 00c
Mirage Crystal       364   0c
Crafting Fee       7   1051g 49s 94c
            3238g 99s 94c

+ lost profit from crafting with 2 professions during those 62 days: 2x 7,5g x 62 = 930g

Total costs: 3239g + 930g = 4169g

Ah okay! It could be that the way I read it was read more harshly than you may have attended but since I picked up on it I was just curious lol. I guess to me the frustration is that being able to salvage fabric from this version was removed and has yet to be re-implemented but that will probably never happen so it does seem like it's limited. 

However! I added your calculations and stuff to the guide for anyone who maybe hasn't read your comment on it and is interested in buying mats off the marketplace and stuff!

• 1 month later...

*UPDATED TO CURRENT PATCHING*

It was way over-due but I have finally have re-updated this guide, I know it's been months but it has relatively stayed the same until recently with the new patch that has removed everyone's small dragon certificates. But apologies to anyone who may have looked and gotten confused with what frozen stingers might be now if they were unaware that they became sacred orbs.

On 3.02.2017 at 10:41 AM, RetroByte said:

Pretty much yes ?

Its messed up a bit, when i had my playtime on CN servers, they had so funny and nice for players events (and no special favors for premiums in events). I remember i had full set of clothes from Earthseers on my 2 chars, bcoz it was event to do this mushroom event dungeon once per day(the same what we had on NA/EU release), it had event where from drop we had chest from what we had some exchangeable stuff in dragon express and even chance to get earthseers clothes from inside of this chest, so i had it on 2 of my chars, and exchanged event mushrooms to get headgear piece to set ;) .

BUT all we know how NCSoft team is for players, they dont care about be fair to all of players, they care only for premiums. OFC 2 more moves on daily dash its fair for premiums, bcoz every premium need profits, and i understund that, bcoz its fair enough, but when you look at our new daily dash, its unbelieveable, its like maded ONLY FOR PREMS, so its unfair AF.

And FINALLY how about dungeons? When dungeon is maded for pplz with 700+, geared pplz dont want any player in team who is under 800 ap, when dungeon is for 800+ on normal mode (like new one), geared pplz dont want you in team if you are under 1000 ap. Some pplz will say, its bcoz they want to do it fast, but true is kinda sad, bcoz they dont want help others to get better stuff, they want to be the best of the bests so they maked wall to weaker players.

So in this way, when you go to battlegrounds (mostly the best way to earn some gold fast, from getting boxes from npc and selling moonstones and solustones), and you see pplz under under 600 ap, dont call them noobs, bcoz its bad of all geared pplz who wanted not to help them with their gear. Even if you are geared and you can help, you are the one who can spend your time for weaker players to help them reach better gear, but in this time other 99 geared pplz will not.
Same with SKYBREAK SPIRE, if some1 got his gear, legendary accesories  from legendary, beleful/seraphs stage 12, and now need to go to skybreak to upgrade his stuff for better, mostly no1 will take this player if he got no RAVEN weapon and no achievement, so its makes no sense too, bcoz how they can get RAVEN weapon and achievement, if he cannot go there bcoz too many geared pplz are just selfish jerks? So in this case geared players should hate only other geared players when they had weak team on PVP areas.
My 1st clan on NA/EU release was maded for new players who need a lead, how to get better stuff and they had our help almost everytime, but now its rlly hard to find some1 who will spend even 10 minutes for some1 weaker, bcoz they are more likely to do next run in top dungeon in this time. 
 On CN servers i didnt saw any jerks, geared players was more likely to help someones weaker and ofc in this way geared players can show how trong they are and its NICE AF when some1 geared is getting their own followers who will be like he is. OFC on NA/EU release we got different story, almost every one geared player is just jerk in weaker players eyes.

TRUE STORY ABOUT PLAYERS LIFE...

3 hours ago, TeeJay1990 said:

And FINALLY how about dungeons? When dungeon is maded for pplz with 700+, geared pplz dont want any player in team who is under 800 ap, when dungeon is for 800+ on normal mode (like new one), geared pplz dont want you in team if you are under 1000 ap. Some pplz will say, its bcoz they want to do it fast, but true is kinda sad, bcoz they dont want help others to get better stuff, they want to be the best of the bests so they maked wall to weaker players.

So in this way, when you go to battlegrounds (mostly the best way to earn some gold fast, from getting boxes from npc and selling moonstones and solustones), and you see pplz under under 600 ap, dont call them noobs, bcoz its bad of all geared pplz who wanted not to help them with their gear. Even if you are geared and you can help, you are the one who can spend your time for weaker players to help them reach better gear, but in this time other 99 geared pplz will not.
Same with SKYBREAK SPIRE, if some1 got his gear, legendary accesories  from legendary, beleful/seraphs stage 12, and now need to go to skybreak to upgrade his stuff for better, mostly no1 will take this player if he got no RAVEN weapon and no achievement, so its makes no sense too, bcoz how they can get RAVEN weapon and achievement, if he cannot go there bcoz too many geared pplz are just selfish jerks? So in this case geared players should hate only other geared players when they had weak team on PVP areas.
My 1st clan on NA/EU release was maded for new players who need a lead, how to get better stuff and they had our help almost everytime, but now its rlly hard to find some1 who will spend even 10 minutes for some1 weaker, bcoz they are more likely to do next run in top dungeon in this time. 
 On CN servers i didnt saw any jerks, geared players was more likely to help someones weaker and ofc in this way geared players can show how trong they are and its NICE AF when some1 geared is getting their own followers who will be like he is. OFC on NA/EU release we got different story, almost every one geared player is just jerk in weaker players eyes.

TRUE STORY ABOUT PLAYERS LIFE...

For the dungeons, I always LFP for lower heroic dungeons because I don't really care about people AP anymore since they are nerfed to the ground that we can simply skip all the mech and pure dps the boss down. So, if you are low AP players, try to use LFP buttons for these dungeons. Also, for new dungeon (ironforge), it is not meant for 800AP players. I don't know where you get the information. Simply with only 800 AP players, the team can't finish the boss within enrage time (even if you did all mech 100% correctly). Also, sometimes it is not only about AP, it is also about their critical damage and rate. I have seen 900 AP players with only 1.5k critical damage and they could only do close to 10-15k dps/sec. Sometimes when I recruit players (let say 900+ AP players), I often check their F2 first. If they have 850-900 AP, but with over 2k critical damage, I would let them stay. However, if they have 850-900AP, but with only 1.5k critical damage, I would have to kick them. 

Also, higher AP = clearing boss faster = less failure chance on doing mechanics. That's why new dungeon (such as ironforge) always require high AP. In the future, when they nerf this dungeon like NS (Naryu sanctum's normal mode), then people will lower the AP requirement (I have seen people recruit 800-850+ AP for this NS dungeon) because simply there is no mechanics involved in the last boss anymore (and no party wipe if fail mechanics).

For BT, I don't know which server you are in, but in my server, it is hard to find out because there is no PUG party. So, you have to join BT recruitment discord and find a static BT raid group there. Each raid group has their own rules. If you don't like the rule, you can find others. Respect the time and effort that the raid leader give/put into forming the group. Also, there are many BT raid groups already cleared all bosses in BT already. So, you need to be a fast learner to be able to get into these groups. If not, you have to find a new fresh BT raid group and you will have to keep on practicing the mechanics on each boss with your raid group (so, you expect to spend many hours in there).

Archived