[Question] Character account change

Rashgarroth

10 hours ago, LoliDolly said:

I am curious, but wouldnt this be as simple as merging two accounts? I mean i know this is an mmo so my example will be an orange compared to an apple.  But one time i had two vudu accounts and talked to support about combining them for me and they literally merged both of my accounts together using the account i wanted as the one that is kept putting all movies on it from the other one. Okay so yeah again i get that im comparing apples and oranges here but its an example and im curious about this since i have two accounts as well. I also suppose the account we want the character or characters moved to will have to have a slot or slots available for each one.

I don't think it would be specially difficult, I had this done in another game before (9dragons). All they needed was for me to fill a form with security details and specifying which character I wanted to move to my main account (of course, I needed a free slot in my main account, and any mats I wanted moved needed to be in the to-be-transferred character's inventory, not in storage). It could be a one time only service, purchasable with NCoins. 

They don't have a policy regarding recovering items in exceptional cases like u were screwed by an update and had to change character forcedly. They won't have a policy for that either... too risky for bad ppl to say they were prejudiced by support's help.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • NCSOFT

Hi @AkuNo

8 hours ago, AkuNo said:

NCsoft pls reply. I'd love this idea to come true

We understand that this is a feature that many of you would very much appreciate, but there are currently no plans for introducing such option, as (A) this would cause serious problems in the game (character trading) that would need to be taken care of, and (B) this is currently technically impossible.