Evolution Streamlining will kill moonwater trans stone market

Valks

As the title says, there will be no need for moonwater transformation stones are the next patch and they streamline the weapon evolution system.

For new players this will be a good thing. For people like me that rely on the moonwater trans stone trade to make money its not.

Your probably thinking, who cares, there are alot of other ways to make money in this game right?

Not for me there isn't. I have nearly 500ms ping (I'm from Australia), thats half a second of lag every time i press a button. I still can't kill naksun to farm moonstones, can't farm SSP properly for moonstones or evo stones, and the silverfrost trans stone market is so competitive you pretty much have to farm moonstones and soul stones to make a profit. So this change is going to rekt the game for me. Mostly because my lag is horrible.

This game really isn't friendly to people who have bad ping as it is, there has never been any consideration for bad ping when making changes to the game, and all the changes they have made lately have been taking more and more alternative methods of making gold out of the game, and not putting in new ones that don't require you to have good ping.

Would be nice if they took the minority players that have bad ping into account instead of making the game even more difficult for them, they could have done it in a different way instead of wrecking another part of crafting and the economy.

9 minutes ago, Valks said:

As the title says, there will be no need for moonwater transformation stones are the next patch and they streamline the weapon evolution system.

For new players this will be a good thing. For people like me that rely on the moonwater trans stone trade to make money its not.

Your probably thinking, who cares, there are alot of other ways to make money in this game right?

Not for me there isn't. I have nearly 500ms ping (I'm from Australia), thats half a second of lag every time i press a button. I still can't kill naksun to farm moonstones, can't farm SSP properly for moonstones or evo stones, and the silverfrost trans stone market is so competitive you pretty much have to farm moonstones and soul stones to make a profit. So this change is going to rekt the game for me. Mostly because my lag is horrible.

This game really isn't friendly to people who have bad ping as it is, there has never been any consideration for bad ping when making changes to the game, and all the changes they have made lately have been taking more and more alternative methods of making gold out of the game, and not putting in new ones that don't require you to have good ping.

Would be nice if they took the minority players that have bad ping into account instead of making the game even more difficult for them, they could have done it in a different way instead of wrecking another part of crafting and the economy.

Indeed, good thing that I sold all my moonwater transformation stones for a while now. :D 

lol I know. It's annoying how crafting keeps getting punished.

However!

Maybe STS production gets a nerf like Moonwater did so you won't require as many ss/ms? That's always a possibility :/ Or maybe something else will require moonwater stones to craft

55 minutes ago, Valks said:

Soulstone, Moonstone, Silverforst transform stones, Craft silverforst soul Shield, Craft Premium bottles 

Archived