chokma wep upgrade costs?

ZodiacLock

17 minutes ago, ZodiacLock said:

any 1 here knows the upgrade material cost for chokma stage 1 atleast?

i mean...im at true scorp now...not sure if worth going bealful now and go chokma from there. or is it possible to go chokma staraight from true scorp?

In KR there are 2 ways to get demonflame weapon:
1) seal an already upgraded one (or from drop) and sell it in F5

2) upgrade stage10,11,12 seraph/baleful to demonflame

Upgrading from seraph/baleful requires an orb that drops from Black Skyscraper last boss and its untradable. So whatever you do, you either need to spend either tens of thousands of gold, or run black skyscraper, upgrade your weapon to the designated stage and upgrade it from there. 

But we will most likely get the TW way, so how they handle things there is a mystery to me.

17 minutes ago, NightFer said:

In KR there are 2 ways to get demonflame weapon:
1) seal an already upgraded one (or from drop) and sell it in F5

2) upgrade stage10,11,12 seraph/baleful to demonflame

Upgrading from seraph/baleful requires an orb that drops from Black Skyscraper last boss and its untradable. So whatever you do, you either need to spend either tens of thousands of gold, or run black skyscraper, upgrade your weapon to the designated stage and upgrade it from there. 

But we will most likely get the TW way, so how they handle things there is a mystery to me.

we`r following tw patches if im not mistaken..mean there`s still a chanse i can go true scrop>chokma?

39 minutes ago, Charas Blade said:

I tell you one thing if they do that, many will quit

Actually, people won't quit. However, GMs will receive ten of thousands tickets suddenly from players requesting to revert their legendary weapon back to true scorpion weapon along with all the mats back.

14 hours ago, ZodiacLock said:

there`s still a chanse i can go true scrop>chokma?

14 hours ago, NightFer said:

No there isnt, you need to go all the way down the road from stage1 to stage10 legendary and then you can upgrade to demonflame. OR pray they introduce the sealing charms and buy the weapon from the market.

I think that explained it all. There are actually 2 paths of legendary weapons that go from that road, one is the expensive path that have the same bonuses as baleful/seraph and you dont need to run BS, or demonflame that needs mats from BS last boss for each stage. I hardly believe anyone will be able to upgrade to demonflame in the first month or 2 for the sole reason Black Skyscraper is an unforgiving raid (and a weekly entry). Maybe the hardcore whales will find a way, but I dont believe anyone will be able to complete BS in the first month (the guide for the freaking raid is 11 pages long :D)

16 hours ago, ZodiacLock said:

we`r following tw patches if im not mistaken..mean there`s still a chanse i can go true scrop>chokma?

You can't go from True Scorp > Chokma in TW, not sure where you get that from. You need minimum stage 10 legendary to get to Chokma, at stage 12 you can skip some stages.

TW we have a path that continous from Baleful/Seraph using materials that is outside raid, but in the end that also will upgrade into Chokma.

Archived