Anniversary Sales: Costume Day?

Lyssa

Dear NCsoft,

Please put up all the NCoin costumes in the HMstore. I'm missing a few of them in my collection, especially the light/dark specter. 

.....I'll so throw my wallet at you during this event.....would be nice to see something worthwhile....

cheers.

Loyal NC customer

Wait, miss out? miss out on what? dark.light specters were never in the NCstore before, only in the trove thingy right.....unless I made a mistake?

I've been checking the NCstore every other week.....so yea....

18 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

They have made it pretty clear if you miss out you miss out. This is to keep you logging in to see what's on the store.

Thats is like exactly the opossite of what they said. The always say costume will return sooner or later, except for some very few exceptions like silver dragon which is the exclusive outfit you get from getting the 365 days prem membership.

don't bother with this costume topic

BnS is either really bad at costume designing or they have really poor taste (pick one)

what they are GOOD at is RECOLORING ...

WHERE IS MY YUNMA FEI princess dress!?!

WHERE IS MY NAMSOYOO concubine dress!?!

we have Soha bikini top ALREADY, hurry up and release other NPCs' costumes!!!

Pretty sure they have a release schedule on shop outfits,usually seasonal themed releases and events. We get all the "average" looking ones and recolors inbetween. Notice how everytime we get a new model on an outfit,we usually get a recolored version for "free" from an event a week or two afterward.

They also tend to releases outfits that goes well in pairs.

Eventually,they'll all return at least once in a way or another. Tho it can take an entire year for you to see an outfit you wanted back then.

Archived