For Christmas, I present to you a guide for Arena lag fix. Merry Christmas !

CrimsonDuskEU

Here is a full guide for latency fix in Blade & Soul - not to lag in the Arena, and online games in general !

Thx, I did what you say in the video and my ping is very good ! Before I lag a lot but now I don't lag. I got easy top30 in arena. Recommended to all. 

People who downvote are just ignorant, or haters :) 

SYCunJ9.jpg

1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

Just Download Latency fix from World of Warcraft website, 1 Click and it will do everything same like you do. that way people don't mess up registry if they do it wrong.

It's not only registry tweaks. Also, I have explained everything step by step, don't worry you'll manage. As for the WW latency fix, I do not think it covers all the reggit tweaks done in this video. Furthermore, you need to make sure you are using the proper registry keys depending on whether you have x64 or x32.

2 hours ago, CrimsonDuskEU said:

It's not only registry tweaks. Also, I have explained everything step by step, don't worry you'll manage. As for the WW latency fix, I do not think it covers all the reggit tweaks done in this video. Furthermore, you need to make sure you are using the proper registry keys depending on whether you have x64 or x32.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-LeatrixLatencyFix.html

Like I said, it's two different things. I know of leatrix latency fix, it doesn't do much.

it does... And before offering people to use VPN you should tell them that ''use it at your own risk'' because NCsoft clearly said in Support, they may not be able to recover account if you get banned... so ''Use it at your own risk''

And keep in mind that not everyone can use a DNS Server, So you should have also mentioned that, If someone is with SuperFibre Like BT ISP for example they will lose access to internet at all.

HI, thank you for the guide. I dont notice any improvements when playing BnS but  it did make my connection more stable and by that i mean my internet speed is at a stable 150 mbps. I downloaded pingzapper but at least for me it doesnt work as well. I preffer WTFast instead since i can really monitor my ping and see #s. Pingzapper does not let you do that automatically.

Also, i had better result using google DNS server  8.8.8.8 than the standard  208.67.222.222

I am having problems with my internet provider since Time Warner Cable is now Spectrum my internet is shittier. Bad thing is that they are the only service provider in my area. Well i guess i gotta move soon lol xD

Ty for sharing.

On 26. 12. 2016 at 8:42 PM, CrimsonDuskEU said:

Furthermore, you need to make sure you are using the proper registry keys depending on whether you have x64 or x32.

registry values have nothing to do with your processor running x64 or x86, its just stored data, all that deleting 32bit keys and replacing them with 64bit is waste of time

1 hour ago, ARC1276 said:

Umm...this is scary. What about people who don't want to do this because it just is more difficult to manage and just simply seems wrong? It almost looks illegal. 

mmmm you can always back up your registry. In any case when it comes to computer you can only know by trying things out. how in the world is modifying your registry illegal or wrong? There are plenty of tips and trick to improve system performance by using the command line or registry even ccleaner uses said features.

Archived