They need to improve the game KR f2p level

finalfantasy7

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, NightFer said:

If you compare the prices of things between western release and KR, KR is fkin bad, moonstones are expensive, stingers are like 20g each?!?, silverfrost premium stones are 1.2k gold, oil is 1.2k gold aswell, silverfrost transformation stones are 100g+ each. You think: "yeah but you can get lots of money from dails and daily challenge and stuff", actually, no. If you are good enough to run black skyscraper or everything after aman (including vortex) yeah, you might get enough gold to buy 1 of those things. Getting a soul is a pain in the butt (you either need to spend 100euro for a +15ap soul or farm automaton lab like crazy in hope to get one, OR spend 5-8k gold to buy one) and upgrading it costs 9k gold for each stage (it can fail on EACH stage you try to upgrade, 9k is the safe road without failing). The only thing you get for free is the weapon (stage6 seraph/baleful depending on luck) and upgrading that is a pain in the butt since it can fail on EACH stage after 6 and the safe road for 100% chance costs around 2k gold in mats. When you finish the story you are good to run jakan(ebondrake citadel) and oblivion(desolated tomb) and MSP stage1-5 and thats it. You will need to get damn lucky to get legendary from either of those 2 dungeons and even if it drops, it goes for over 2-3k gold (which for a new player is quite alot).

Buying things from F10 is bad in its own because it requires an sms verification after each purchase and it cant be done by people outside Korea, so your only chance is to buy from a website I wount mention here, which will cost extra. Forget about the rewards from the daily dash, on their own, they are not that good (purple orbs you can craft or get from daily challenge, used in weapon upgrades only, green crystals are soulstone ore that is untradable and used for weapon, acc upgrades and crafting, the yellow ore is moonstone ore that is also untradable and is used for the same things as the soulstone ore, the only thing good is the HM skill scrolls which you need to buy your HM skills) so I dont see how those are that much better than western daily dash.

PS: Have in mind KR doesnt have hongmoon coins so you cant buy anything from F10 without money, the F9 store (blue crystals) requres so much of them and you as a free player cant get enough to even think about buying something.

Enjoy your dreams while you can :P

Dude, I don't understand what is your point or purpose, but (makes me think you are hired by the company lol) in this topic we are talking about user friendly environment. Here in western country we are not used to endless hours of farming (and forever, since youe equip is never maxed). I'll make you an example: Mr.X have a job and a family, and only have the time (it takes hours) to make daily challenges (almost never MSP) and to run 3/4 ebon and tomb and foundry per day...he doesn't have a strong guild so he need to rely on pugs that some time can be a pain in the arse. NOW...how long do you think he will have the patience to wait that superlucky drop? How many boxes do you think he will be scammed to buy to get one specific item with ridiculous %?

The most probable scenario is that he will be milked a bit, since he prolly like a lot the game, and then leave, because he works to gain money and doesn't want to flush em into the rng toilet. He also thinks that since he farms the dungeons that drop legs everyday, he should get his reward sooner or later, even if he doesn't sacrifice virgins to the rng gods...

NOW, do you get my point?

We are talking about token per dungeon and not only rng luck

We are also talking about events or boxes which give you guaranteed what you are looking for

We are talking about normal players, who love the game, would spend on it, and play everyday, but are not WHALES or Hardcore 24/7 players/botters; we are not making elitism like you are

The player base is much more composed from people who would never do what you are trying to imply, and mabe quit the game before

19 hours ago, NightFer said:

If you compare the prices of things between western release and KR, KR is fkin bad, moonstones are expensive, stingers are like 20g each?!?, silverfrost premium stones are 1.2k gold, oil is 1.2k gold aswell, silverfrost transformation stones are 100g+ each. You think: "yeah but you can get lots of money from dails and daily challenge and stuff", actually, no. If you are good enough to run black skyscraper or everything after aman (including vortex) yeah, you might get enough gold to buy 1 of those things. Getting a soul is a pain in the butt (you either need to spend 100euro for a +15ap soul or farm automaton lab like crazy in hope to get one, OR spend 5-8k gold to buy one) and upgrading it costs 9k gold for each stage (it can fail on EACH stage you try to upgrade, 9k is the safe road without failing). The only thing you get for free is the weapon (stage6 seraph/baleful depending on luck) and upgrading that is a pain in the butt since it can fail on EACH stage after 6 and the safe road for 100% chance costs around 2k gold in mats. When you finish the story you are good to run jakan(ebondrake citadel) and oblivion(desolated tomb) and MSP stage1-5 and thats it. You will need to get damn lucky to get legendary from either of those 2 dungeons and even if it drops, it goes for over 2-3k gold (which for a new player is quite alot).

Buying things from F10 is bad in its own because it requires an sms verification after each purchase and it cant be done by people outside Korea, so your only chance is to buy from a website I wount mention here, which will cost extra. Forget about the rewards from the daily dash, on their own, they are not that good (purple orbs you can craft or get from daily challenge, used in weapon upgrades only, green crystals are soulstone ore that is untradable and used for weapon, acc upgrades and crafting, the yellow ore is moonstone ore that is also untradable and is used for the same things as the soulstone ore, the only thing good is the HM skill scrolls which you need to buy your HM skills) so I dont see how those are that much better than western daily dash.

PS: Have in mind KR doesnt have hongmoon coins so you cant buy anything from F10 without money, the F9 store (blue crystals) requres so much of them and you as a free player cant get enough to even think about buying something.

Enjoy your dreams while you can :P

They are five years ahead of us, and their dailies also so give more, so of course, things must get inflation with such an abundant time and income. I doubt they mainly gain income from daily quests now. 

It's only been like 2 weeks since I migrated to BnS KR, but the game already feels miles better than NA/EU. With the new year daily dash event and lots of new players for free2play hype, the game really got that festive atmosphere at the moment. I decided to do a 3rd character beside the 2 insta level 50 characters i received as a promotion just to refresh my memories as a newbie a while back. I was shocked when I received a 5ap Citrine at lvl 13 and a 5ap Ruby at lvl 15 from the story quests... 

6 hours ago, whatyagondo said:

It's only been like 2 weeks since I migrated to BnS KR, but the game already feels miles better than NA/EU. With the new year daily dash event and lots of new players for free2play hype, the game really got that festive atmosphere at the moment. I decided to do a 3rd character beside the 2 insta level 50 characters i received as a promotion just to refresh my memories as a newbie a while back. I was shocked when I received a 5ap Citrine at lvl 13 and a 5ap Ruby at lvl 15 from the story quests... 

Please tell us also how many years KR servers already live and how many years EU/NA are live. You want to play on KR, play but don't whine that EU/NA suck coz of progression, free wardrobe etc, ok? Yes please don't forget how many years KR was P2P and consider that too

29 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i may have forgotten when i received my free ap gem. can u help me?

First ever ap gem (other than the diamond) was with the release of moonwater plains and more specifically Blackwyrm and it was the pentagonal amethyst. Then came the peridot and after that all hexagonal gems one by one with the peridot remaining the only non-tradeable gem (account bound). Thats for EU/NA ofc.

8 minutes ago, NightFer said:

First ever ap gem (other than the diamond) was with the release of moonwater plains and more specifically Blackwyrm and it was the pentagonal amethyst. Then came the peridot and after that all hexagonal gems one by one with the peridot remaining the only non-tradeable gem (account bound). Thats for EU/NA ofc.

free doesnt mean"tradable using certain special quest loots" nor "use 1ncoin or 1hmc to unlock it"

5 hours ago, Shukran said:

free doesnt mean"tradable using certain special quest loots" nor "use 1ncoin or 1hmc to unlock it"

dont forget that kr is still a good amount of time ahaed of us. Normally they have hepta or octa gems. So it should be logical that we weill get hexa gems for free later. 

23 hours ago, Charas Blade said:

Please tell us also how many years KR servers already live and how many years EU/NA are live. You want to play on KR, play but don't whine that EU/NA suck coz of progression, free wardrobe etc, ok? Yes please don't forget how many years KR was P2P and consider that too

Well, if you can give me a legit reason why we have to be the only region where you have to pay for wardrobe, I might try to understand. TW CN JP all have been free2play since launch and they've had free wardrobe since day 1.

17 hours ago, whatyagondo said:

Well, if you can give me a legit reason why we have to be the only region where you have to pay for wardrobe, I might try to understand. TW CN JP all have been free2play since launch and they've had free wardrobe since day 1.

Now that's funny, because everyone keep talking about KR, even a thread about KR. You might want to try a truth regarding since 1 day....

17 hours ago, whatyagondo said:

Actually in CN its "free" in one of the premium packs (which you can buy for hongmoon coins). Also over 50% of the CN outfits are temporary and those that are not cost alot of gold.

Archived