Warlock right rotation?

Rea Shinwa

I have a 48 lvl alt aswell so I'm not experienced with warlock but here's how I do my rotation and I think it's kinda OK:

2  >  3  >  4  >  v  >  F (Rupture)  >  F (leech)  >  4  >  v  >  F (Rupture)  >  Soulburn  >  4  >  v  >  Spam RMB  > 3 (to recover chi)  >  4 or v > Spam RMB

and when all the skills on cd i just do : RMB  >  LMB  >  (WAIT TILL RMB IS CHARGED/BLUE) RMB  >  RMB  >  F (Rupture)  >  LMB  >  RMB....etc

4 = Dragoncall tier 3 stage 1

v = Wingstorm tier 2 stage 1

F (Rupture) = Rupture -of course :0- tier 3 stage 2

RMB = Dimensional Volly tier 3 stage 4

Of Course the rotation can be different Depending on the situation like for example if another WL in the party done soulburn before u did it.

5 hours ago, ImagineAName said:

I have a 48 lvl alt aswell so I'm not experienced with warlock but here's how I do my rotation and I think it's kinda OK:

2  >  3  >  4  >  v  >  F (Rupture)  >  F (leech)  >  4  >  v  >  F (Rupture)  >  Soulburn  >  4  >  v  >  Spam RMB  > 3 (to recover chi)  >  4 or v > Spam RMB

and when all the skills on cd i just do : RMB  >  LMB  >  (WAIT TILL RMB IS CHARGED/BLUE) RMB  >  RMB  >  F (Rupture)  >  LMB  >  RMB....etc

4 = Dragoncall tier 3 stage 1

v = Wingstorm tier 2 stage 1

F (Rupture) = Rupture -of course :0- tier 3 stage 2

RMB = Dimensional Volly tier 3 stage 4

Of Course the rotation can be different Depending on the situation like for example if another WL in the party done soulburn before u did it.

Thanks a ton! I'll try that :D

7 hours ago, Rappel said:

https://bnstree.com/tree/WL?b=SJsZnVg4l

also rotation : V > 4+f+rmb spam then reset V with leech repeat 4+f+rmb spam then reset V with 3

pretty much spamming 4 keys

Thanks a lot too :) 

One more question: Is it Frost built any better than Shadow built for pve? Dragoncall vs Dragon Helix? Or is it a matter of preference?

i've tried both ice/dark builds a lot, since I'm a high ping player (150~ms) ice do a litle bit more damage for me even with HM voley cuz its very hard to voley/rupture/mantra correctly with this ping. but u need the HM dragoncall and 50+% crit chance for ice for sure, my rotation atm is:

1(block) > f (repulse) >4 (dragoncall) > 2(soul shackle)  > f (leech) > v (  wingstorm) >4 (Dragoncall) > spam rmb(Bombard) /f (Rupture) > 4(dragoncall) > 3 (imprison) > 2(soul schakle) > v (wingstorm) >4 (dragoncall) > rmb(bombard)>f(rupture)*. repeat.

* use rupture until dragoncall resets

when u finish the combo the block skill/leech will be available again.

Skills:

Dragoncall Stage 1 Tier 5

Wingstorm Stage 2 Tier 3 

Soul Schakle  Stage 4 Tier 5 

Bombard Stage 2 Tier 3

Imprison Stage 1 Tier 4 

Repulse Stage 3 Tier 3 

Leech Stage 1 Tier 3 

What you should have by hm10

https://bnstree.com/tree/WL?b=S1Zh6EpNl

For rotation including soul burn

tab > 4 > 2 > f (leech) > tab > 4 +v > 4 > 4 > 3 > 4 > 4 > 1 + f > 4 > 2 > f (leech) > repeat the rest. 

Remember to spam RMB and use rupture as much as you can to lower the cd.

always soul burn right after you leech if available. With this you should always have high dps and should be careful if you don't have a tank with you. If you screw up on your rotation use wingstorm and spam RMB & rupture to keep up your dps. 

yea, its good to have ice wingstorm since it can target the enemy = instant bombard.

but i'm using the dark tier of wingstorm because of the hp heal and thats why i always use 2 or x before using v to give brand debuff = 25% more heal

but a full dps build is ice wingstorm for sure

anywai @Kisagii

whats the use of HM rmb??? 

can u explain me why u use it??

• 1 month later...

Well every rotation always depends on your stats, high level rotation = high critical probability and Hm for DragonCall or Helix and Volley. I am at HM 11 and i use frost built, 0 points on mantra (LMB)-1 Tier Rupture (F) Focus recovery. TAB (sumon)> 2> Leech> V> 4> 3> TAB (buff) meanwhile V> 4 of the proc of using the 3 and again V> 4 of the buff Now RMB spam > F > 4. Reasons for the opener 3 reduces cooldown of leech in 6 secs, after SB u can use 3 again after V>4 to reset V>4 once again and reduce cooldown of leech in 12Secs but u will lose 3 secs of sb (15s) and 3 of BB (10s, to be able of reset leech insta SB ends and keep ur dps high using more DC's then usually.

Archived