Battleground Trader tradable items

GhostSilver

Untradable means untradable. If in the items description have a line saying Bound to Account, then you can send it over by mail to your alts ONLY. Those items from the BG trader are character bound and you cant send them over to other characters no matter what you do.

hey all

so recently i made a new character and changed my main so nw i wanna use everything for my new one so i was going to buy staff from battleground trader like battle field loot or chilling flame elixer or hongmoon secret techniques.. etc , then i noticed that the description says its unable to trade .. so can i send it to my ult is it bound to account or to character and all battleground playing gone to waste with old character ?

4 hours ago, NightFer said:

Untradable means untradable. If in the items description have a line saying Bound to Account, then you can send it over by mail to your alts ONLY. Those items from the BG trader are character bound and you cant send them over to other characters no matter what you do.

you mean other players characters? 

12 minutes ago, Raizou said:

Neither other players characters nor your alts.

he was saying *cant send them over to other characters* an alt is a character ( only bound to account item can be send via mail ), so it should be * cant send them over to other players characters * I was trying to clarify the thing he said. lmao.

What you didnt understand?

Untradable = you cant trade this item, nor sell it in F5, nor mail it to your alts or other out-of-account characters

Bound to Account = the item can be mailed to other characters in the same account, but cannot be mailed to out-of-account characters

Untradable and Bound to Account = you can't trade this item, nor sell it in F5, nor mail it to out-of-account characters BUT you can mail it to your characters inside the same account.

19 minutes ago, Holybread said:

can you send bound to account items to an alt from the same account but on a diff server?

No, I tried with my chars in NA that are in different server group and I couldn't. It's quite dumb as market is interserver. Mistery of NCSoft...

52 minutes ago, Holybread said:

now I'm confused... so I can send from mushin to jiwan as long as it's account bound? I will try it out later as soon as I get home..

Yes but only certain stuff that is account bound for example outfits you bought off f10 valor stones, i exchange stuff between gunma and iksanun all the time. And also there is a way to exchange tradeable stuff too by using the marketplace.

Archived