Jump to content
Forums

too fast!


Tortuga

Recommended Posts

hey man.. im all for new content and all.. excited rather.. but not all of us [moderated] can play all day.. the working class ppl.. the ppl who pays waay too much-the ppl making u rich.. need a little time between patches.. ya know? i understand the importance of catching up to KR and all that jazz... but slow down.. a little.. just a little.. thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just go at your own place, people are going to be doing these places for a long time since you need equipment pieces and materials out of them for equipment upgrades. I haven't even touched Desolate Tomb and only done Ebondrake Citadel once with my guildies, you'll pretty much want to do both and learn their mechanics... because mechanics are only getting harder the closer we get to being at KR's level... that won't happen for a months, a year would be optimistic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every two weeks new dungeons i haven't done Ebon or Desolate tomb yet and more come out , my guild is dead and if i try F8  they want achievement  and crazy AP  i feel like i will never catch up ...and no i can't play 24/7.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shushi said:

Every two weeks new dungeons i haven't done Ebon or Desolate tomb yet and more come out , my guild is dead and if i try F8  they want achievement  and crazy AP  i feel like i will never catch up ...and no i can't play 24/7.

Search for a new guild. :) Problem solved.

I mean come on.... search for other people to play with and do this dungeons and don't stay in dead guilds and "cry".^^

Link to post
Share on other sites

let me give you the real picture of how things are now in server 6 yunhwa juwol and junga :v

before msp update :

only 4 clans  are active wid more then 10 hm 10 n above. , rest are with like people 6-7hm 10-12-14 active who do pve on their own timezone. thats exclusively  why we used f8

being a 674 ap sm i have no prob doing that or living that time  content.

now:

its dead...we only have 2-3 msp pt that means around 200 people are playing in the server.i am almost online 16 hours a day ._. so i know

pretty sure these guys will farm their msp content..and some are already whales so they dont even need to once its available in f5/10.and wont spam it anymore 

so ?

how am i suppose to farm msp solo ? /(;A:)/|___|

then ....raising subs is next to 'imposible'

why ?

go f8 wid anything less then current ap req = 600 ap

you will get kicked from most parties.

hell even mandate people "believe" gets good loots if done by all 650-700 ap..trust me i have run around 300 mandates since launch and there was no such rng.

good old white knights will say somthing like "bruh your so negative ..i did this n that " 

i would say..yeah i sure can do cs,mandate ,necro,yeti,lair on 1sub (wid 500ap=my sin ) in less then an hour in a good day..that good day is however once a week

because most hm 1-6 people that cue up on lfp que don't even know what they are doing,bots, people who installed bns na using google translate english, people who believe  the above dungeons need 600ap to clear also join. the same cue,people who take 20mins to google translate "pleaze vote kick",....

sure you can still complete those 5 dungeons in like 3 hours...but bruh...i got a job..i got a gf..i got a puppy..and for some.. they have kids ( i aint evn wantin 1 )

so just wanna say 

whats the point of this ?

1. its not bns team's fault..its the community

2.its the community

3.ow hell its the community ...yeah you got it by now.

so instead of asking bns to slow down..you either catch up by working overtime at work n shed some cash...or freakin ask people in the forum /f8/chats why do you need 700 ap for msp ? 600ap for mandate,lair ?

because unless we don't do that we can't stop the community from going caustic..you can't save yourself..or the new players who will stop playing 'for lack of content.

ow n before i end this rant: i just wanna say when i run mast/nexus etc and ask for 500ap..theres a 450 ap kid gettin in and askin may i? like he is beggin plz don't kick me plz plz..so be a good guy ..and if you wanna change this you carry that kid in the dungeon :v thats all~

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RuneKey said:

so instead of asking bns to slow down..you either catch up by working overtime at work n shed some cash...or freakin ask people in the forum /f8/chats why do you need 700 ap for msp ? 600ap for mandate,lair ?

That reminds me. I had yesterday someone telling me that I have too low AP for Desolate Tomb 6-man. I told that if leader is fine by me being in the party I will stay and reason for that was because they asked for 30+ achievement and I had only 26-27 which I informed at the lobby asking is it okay to stay even if I had that few runs. That guy ended up leaving the party. And here comes the surprise: I am 717 AP with 61.69 % critical rate and 224.89 critical damage. I first thought he was joking but he left the party so I guess he wasn't joking. Another surprise: there was someone at 690 AP in the party and that guy was okay to be in there. O_o I guess this guy just hated summoners.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

That reminds me. I had yesterday someone telling me that I have too low AP for Desolate Tomb 6-man. I told that if leader is fine by me being in the party I will stay and reason for that was because they asked for 30+ achievement and I had only 26-27 which I informed at the lobby asking is it okay to stay even if I had that few runs. That guy ended up leaving the party. And here comes the surprise: I am 717 AP with 61.69 % critical rate and 224.89 critical damage. I first thought he was joking but he left the party so I guess he wasn't joking. Another surprise: there was someone at 690 AP in the party and that guy was okay to be in there. O_o I guess this guy just hated summoners.

and the big  surprise is...it takes a 550ap team to clear deso and ebon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RuneKey said:

and the big  surprise is...it takes a 550ap team to clear deso and ebon.

And the big surprise is, the next dungeon we get needs an average of 24k dps in 4man mode. And believe it or not, there's plenty 650AP players who don't meet this requirement. MSP 700AP is also fair, if you are aiming for stage 6 since the enrage is quite short and the bad performance crippels dps really hard.

 

Also, there's people who dont have much time during the week. If i want to get my DC + Grand Harvest + MSP done in less than 2 hours during weekdays, i can't afford wasting time for a carry, so i pick high ap partys.

If it's on the weekend, i totally dont mind carrying low ap players, as long as they dont screw up mechanics.

(Though i try avoiding to pug deso and cita at any cost, pugs are just to unreliable.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sonozaki said:

And the big surprise is, the next dungeon we get needs an average of 24k dps in 4man mode. And believe it or not, there's plenty 650AP players who don't meet this requirement. MSP 700AP is also fair, if you are aiming for stage 6 since the enrage is quite short and the bad performance crippels dps really hard.

 

Also, there's people who dont have much time during the week. If i want to get my DC + Grand Harvest + MSP done in less than 2 hours during weekdays, i can't afford wasting time for a carry, so i pick high ap partys.

If it's on the weekend, i totally dont mind carrying low ap players, as long as they dont screw up mechanics.

(Though i try avoiding to pug deso and cita at any cost, pugs are just to unreliable.)

bruh i have done turtle wid 16 players s6  wid highest dps was the tanker bd wid 686 ap wid 3fps-1fps avg on my cricket comp . my point isnt trying to make you take a sabbath of helping players. my point is understanding that bns team isnt at fault but community is. its players who try to get a 'quickie run' of everything and set the bars up making newbies/low ap ppl/casuals choke.

and 24k dps is avg of 600 ap if your ms is somewhere around 120-150. bcz 650ap sets it to somewhere around 28k and yeah theres blue buff,kfm. and sb for tht.

idc if you help or dont help weak new players but understand that the fault is within us. if we start helping others (by others i mean people who understands english and wont afk in dungeon and ready to co op.) we can get a better community and thats when most of our probs get solved.

i also used to ask for 650 ap teams.then now i get ppl who are ridiculously stubborn,hm10 ppl who cant do mechs,laggers quiters,organic bots who will afk then bid in the end. instead i have made it a point that i ask for people  like 500+english,mechs,noafk.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tortuga You are so right man, i totally understand you and as a 800+ AP player who has every piece of equipment maxed out so far i can barely keep up with their rushed updates and content release, after i saw what the next patch is about and how fast it is getting released i decided to quit unfortunately

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...