Blackram Narrows - Is It Doable?

ByteStix

Just curious if it's doable with just 2 of us? Granted I have been told I've been doing a few things wrong, and I aim to fix that for when we try again - but I'm just curious: Is it doable with just the 2 of us?

Are there other dungeons that are this difficult that we need to look out for? and are there any bosses more difficult than he is? Would love to clear this with just the 2 of us!

Thanks for the information!

Just an advice: I wouldn't get used to the idea of 'only completing things by duoing'.  Yes, most of the dungeons out there can be duo'd but you either have to be A) Extremely knowledgeable of the mechanics, B) Pretty Geared or C) All of the above.  I would start to try to venture in the land of Cross Server or finding more people to play with you.  There will be future dungeons that require more than 2 people to handle certain mechanics in order to prevent wipes and not to mention as you progress further dungeons will begin to have enrage timers.

From the video, and don't take offense to this because I think you're doing a lot of the things for 'entertainment value' (it is quite funny :p ), but in general it seems like either you're not really understanding what your skills do or just unfamiliar on how to play a game like Blade and Soul.  Countless times I see your Grasping roots (1) and other skills off CD and you're just running away from mobs and pressing a button every few seconds.  Many times you're out of focus and instead of trying to refill it with LMB, you're just waiting until Doom n Bloom to be off CD which usually results in death.  I think you guys need to learn how to work with your skill rotation so you can get in as much damage as you can before enemies land their attacks.  There really shouldn't be a time where all you do is kite and wait for your CDs to be off.  There's usually always something you can do when your bigger skills are off CD :).

But keep at it and both you and partner can duo a majority of the dungeons once you get more advanced in your skills~

42 minutes ago, ByteStix said:

Just curious if it's doable with just 2 of us? Granted I have been told I've been doing a few things wrong, and I aim to fix that for when we try again - but I'm just curious: Is it doable with just the 2 of us?

Are there other dungeons that are this difficult that we need to look out for? and are there any bosses more difficult than he is? Would love to clear this with just the 2 of us!

Thanks for the information!

It's possible to even solo it. :)

Yes it is very possible to duo. Best would be to have summoner's cat taunting as much as possible (Stage 2 Tier 3 Crouching Tiger). Also remember to spec your Tab on double stun just in case if you or your friend get grabbed by the last boss. Remember to just press once to trigger the double stun. If you spam tab it can prevent the second stun. Also make sure your friend's thrall sure has the ability to double stun with Q (I think it was that). If I recall correctly I did duo Narrows with some random guys with exactly such combination (WL+Sum).

Also it might help out if you use sunflower instead of bees. That way you can spam the s**t out of LMB RMB faster.

yes, you can. I did it on my LBD with a FM. The other time I did on my summoner with a BM.

You can duo even Necropolis. The only thing is it takes a lot of time, and redo to beat it. But on the bright side, by the time you can beat it, you probably learned everything you can in the dungeon, and your skill. At least I don't learn my skill unless I'm forced to use them lol

There are only a few things to keep in mind. You might need a slightly higher level than the dungeon required, and to the more endgame dungeons you need a much much better gear to beat it.

Oh yeah I just watched the video... kill the wolf lol

Archived