Soul Fighter keybinds are broken.

Xaiur

Can someone tell me how the *cricket* am I supposed to dash if it requires a TARGET and the range on targeting is the same as a *cricket*ing approach spell on every class? I need to double tap to dash, but approach skill is 1 click. It means every single time I will miss my dash timing no matter how fast you click it...

Is there any way to change dash to 1 tap instead of a double tap?

Is there any way to increase the targeting range?

Is there any way to make dash not require a target?

WTF is this broken spell seriously?

Also, why can't I choose which spell from F key do I use???

Why can't I remap the keybinds on the F key??? Or split them to different ones???

0. First of all what is this dash skill you talk about. 
1. Only one skill need double tab that is backstep. 

2. No you cant increase targeting range and it is no use as skills have a certain distance before you can use them.
3. Read point 0

No you cant decide which f skill to you.
You can however rebind it if you look at your rebinding stats. you can also rebind which skill is on your LMB/ RMB or F  (In the meanwhile depending on mode RTF is also able to use as replacement for LMB/RMB and F) 

23 minutes ago, Hirukaru said:

0. First of all what is this dash skill you talk about. 
1. Only one skill need double tab that is backstep. 

2. No you cant increase targeting range and it is no use as skills have a certain distance before you can use them.
3. Read point 0

No you cant decide which f skill to you.
You can however rebind it if you look at your rebinding stats. you can also rebind which skill is on your LMB/ RMB or F  (In the meanwhile depending on mode RTF is also able to use as replacement for LMB/RMB and F) 

Q and E

4 minutes ago, Xaiur said:

Q and E

Those respond normally.

Mage stance (Ice) can be used always if no target dash forward for 5 meters if target move 7 meters behind target. 
KFM stance (Ground) can only be used on target and if target is within 8meters

There is no delay in these options and no requirement to double press them. 

23 minutes ago, Hirukaru said:

Those respond normally.

Mage stance (Ice) can be used always if no target dash forward for 5 meters if target move 7 meters behind target. 
KFM stance (Ground) can only be used on target and if target is within 8meters

There is no delay in these options and no requirement to double press them. 

well then you see how *cricket*ign trash gimped is soul fighter

you can't use dash without target, if mage freezes you and stands on your side, you can only backstep from it, dash is not going to work

15 minutes ago, Gratus said:

First time I see an SF complain about being rooted in place.

nobody plays this shit class because everyone rerolled to what you play, how would you know anything

targeting system in this game is total *cricket*ing trash, summoners are so strong only because they abuse this *cricket*ign targeting,

they just walk behind their bot,

if I could disable targeting of the cat bot, this would be much easier

same with this broken dash spell, why cant I use it without a target in combat... out of combat it works as intended, but when I am frozen it doesnt work, only backstep does, no matter how fast you spam these *cricket*ign buttons

8 minutes ago, Xaiur said:

nobody plays this shit class because everyone rerolled to what you play, how would you know anything

I do actually play SF, and being rooted in place is not a problem I've ever had. Maybe it's time you start spacing out your defensive skills and switch stances properly so you're never in the danger of being unable to escape roots.

7 minutes ago, Gratus said:

I do actually play SF, and being rooted in place is not a problem I've ever had. Maybe it's time you start spacing out your defensive skills and switch stances properly so you're never in the danger of being unable to escape roots.

ok how do you escape being permanently frozen by fm ?

you backstep,

mage reapplies freeze

then what

u change ur stance that's how. u have 2 backsteps ffs 

if u are in martial stance and have a skill point in backstep u get placed into force stance,

and u can use backstep again there 

say for arguements sake u get frozen in force stance and u dont have ur backstep press tab and switch to martial there u go u have another backstep

12 minutes ago, Nicana said:

u change ur stance that's how. u have 2 backsteps ffs 

if u are in martial stance and have a skill point in backstep u get placed into force stance,

and u can use backstep again there 

say for arguements sake u get frozen in force stance and u dont have ur backstep press tab and switch to martial there u go u have another backstep

I know, I am still permanently frozen. If a guy is just running circles around me with a shield blocking approach, those 2 backsteps are not enough. FM reapplies freeze with a normal attack, its like 2 per second.

then be in force stance, u can q, e and backstep without needing a target. While doing that try to land a aoe daze or knock back that force stance has

dont just allow them to hit u

and if u manage to counter 1 of their attacks and the forst from the counter hits u can teleport behind them instantly

7 minutes ago, Nicana said:

then be in force stance, u can q, e and backstep without needing a target. While doing that try to land a aoe daze or knock back that force stance has

dont just allow them to hit u

and if u manage to counter 1 of their attacks and the forst from the counter hits u can teleport behind them instantly

I was never able to Q / E out of freeze, it always says I need a target. When FM is standing behind me nothing works except backstep.

edit: wait, I don't need a target only in force stance ?

11 minutes ago, Nicana said:

force stance shouldnt need a target, i play sf and i have never needed a target

I am frozen every single time i play against fm and I always try dash, but it never worked. i spam this every time... in both stances. It only works if FM is in front of me.

editL I tried it just now on arena and it doesn't work. Summoner must be in front of me and in range to dash out of freeze.

32 minutes ago, Gratus said:

Stop being frozen. Use your Counter. Use your iframes. Apply pressure?

counter doesnt work if you dont face the opponent

5s iframe doesnt unfreeze you

pressure sounds nice tho, how do you pressure when mage has a near 100% uptime on immunity or self-freeze ?

36 minutes ago, Xaiur said:

counter doesnt work if you dont face the opponent

pressure sounds nice tho, how do you pressure when mage has a near 100% uptime on immunity or self-freeze ?

The point was for you to not get frozen in the first place.

4 hours ago, Gratus said:

The point was for you to not get frozen in the first place.

You missed the part about pressure. And for SF stuns/daze into air combos would be it.
Our Iron shoulder disables defense skills for 6s. BNStree doesnt like me much so idk how to filter by "defense skills" to see what is actually taken out.
But Q/e in forcestance works for me without target.
Was annoyed that you needed one in KFM stance
12s cd on ss in KFM and 18s in Force you'd still have 6s of downtime if you're burning through resists to bypass FM ice.

5 hours ago, Xaiur said:

vs FM i recommend u actually switch from 5s iframe self defense chi to stage 2, the 5s untargetable.... this one removes debuffs such as roots, and gives u a 5 sec window where the FM can't spam u with target ice skills to reapply chill stacks. So SS, SS, Q/E (FM) C(untargetable) stage 2 tier 5 counter(removes block approach/chill stacks and stuns on successful counter) and if they are in ur line of sight Q/E in KFM stance.... all these skills will get u out of roots, use them wisely

• 9 months later...

Archived