ideas for alliance leader C&C ability in MSP

JoannaRamira

So yeah. MSP is here though it seems we dont have the KR or TW's voice chat.  Nonetheless i wonder if it's possible for alliance leader to have some more tactical options to direct his/her parties.

So I have been alliance leader for several MSP farming attempt. and it's immediately apparent for me that i have command and control problem.  Directing 24 ppl is kinda hard from chat or doodlin in mini map only.

I wonder it's possible to have following abilities in our alliance menu :

1.Party designation/objective, so basically a small box where i can type which party doin what.  and it will be displayed to each party's menu. This will i think avoid confusion on who do DPS and who will do gardening works.

2.Party Waypoints.. so basically i can make "waypoints" for each parties.. directing them on where to go.. say.. i press N for large mini maps, then i select party 1.. and i designate waypoints .. where they should go.. like maybe camping for boss that spawn mite (that magma giant)

3.Party color codes. As we see in alliance, members that are not in our party is marked orange/brown.  From perspective of party it might be acceptable as it allow tracking down own party members. But for me as alliance leader i found it's kinda hard..to manage.. especially if feature number 1 can be implemented. So i can track any alliance member that not doing what he's told to do and so warn him/her.

well that's my stuff :3 anyway the new 24 man DG is nice and big. and of course tedious. My alliance member usually breaking up at stage 5. due to exhaustion or RL business.

Well, these alterations would be cool and whatever.

But the biggest problem isnt that. Leadership isnt an easy thing.

Actually, i 'll give you an advice: Use the party leaders in your favor. Use the most comunicative and intelligent people as leaders. Make sure that they know what they'll do. When you start the invitation, before groups are full, try to get the other 3 party leaders in your group, tell then what group they'll be leader and the function. Let them resolve things with their own group.

Dont keep saying what all groups have to do in alliance chat. You just say once and the respective party leader deal with the other members constantly in party chat.

I think different colors for each party is a great idea. Then you could just say, orange here, blue there, etc etc etc. Seems like something pretty useful for effective communication quickly. Also, I agree with Rashgarroth as well on what he's saying. That's what my parties do and it's working, BUT, some extra minor details in visual communication would be nice. Even color markers (matching the team colors) would be great, that way people would see it on the map (similar to a quest icon) would be an even nicer feature, but just simple team colors would be a huge improvement. 

On 18/11/2016 at 7:40 AM, SoulsHunter said:

That would be great, but I wonder how many people actually cares, look at F8 parties.

ppl need to be care soon..in Black tower.. inability to properly command or ignoring coordination means wipe.  ;w;

On 18/11/2016 at 8:36 AM, Rashgarroth said:

Well, these alterations would be cool and whatever.

But the biggest problem isnt that. Leadership isnt an easy thing.

Actually, i 'll give you an advice: Use the party leaders in your favor. Use the most comunicative and intelligent people as leaders. Make sure that they know what they'll do. When you start the invitation, before groups are full, try to get the other 3 party leaders in your group, tell then what group they'll be leader and the function. Let them resolve things with their own group.

Dont keep saying what all groups have to do in alliance chat. You just say once and the respective party leader deal with the other members constantly in party chat.

Thanks.

Implementation is kinda hard tho.. but well maybe i will first recruit ppl... fill my party. Brief them.. then use them to lead each sub party. 

16 hours ago, Leodore said:

I think different colors for each party is a great idea. Then you could just say, orange here, blue there, etc etc etc. Seems like something pretty useful for effective communication quickly. Also, I agree with Rashgarroth as well on what he's saying. That's what my parties do and it's working, BUT, some extra minor details in visual communication would be nice. Even color markers (matching the team colors) would be great, that way people would see it on the map (similar to a quest icon) would be an even nicer feature, but just simple team colors would be a huge improvement. 

exactly.

game is unstable after patch for a good amount of players.

game is bad developed so that u need a "fresh" pc to run a 2012 game

mssp cause freezes and raises server delay ping without reasons.

ingame voip is nice but not required. at least not required for a moorpg.

if u need a competent alleance u can use external voips for free, as every single guild is doing right now.

actually for mssp u dont need that effort after u write in team chat party orders. once u say "party4 gardening" u already have done 99% of the mechanics. about dailies it is clear that u can awake turtle just by killing trasher, hence anyone can do what they need to clear dailies.

AP is required to clear all the instance. if u get a full550 ally u can stage 1-4 if u have 700+ u can 1-6 . depend what u want to do.

i dont know how the new instances will be, but this is EU/NA version of the game. we got some content before and some content later just for $ purpose.

i think we can deal with the new content when we get it. just practice.

i prefer they fix servers and lag and fps drops and crashes and freezes before they implement a feature that is not a must to be used.

Archived