Clock runners

DirectorTseng

Can we seriously do something about these stupid classes that just sit there and run the clock. BD and Sin are like the worst with FM coming in a close third.. the BD just sits there and spins spins spins the entire match resisting everything. Sin - jump behind stealth.. hide for 15 seconds.. hit.. stealth.. hide for 10 seconds.. hit hit stealth..  FM - freeze, knock back knock back knock back pin against wall.. freeze stun, freeze stun, freeze stun.. do a little damage, freeze stun freeze stun.

Make them attack do something other then just hide or spin the entire match. All they do is waste time and with like the BD there isn't a shit ton you can do when every hit it 'resist' 'resist' 'resist'

BD: Knock them down. Stop trying to use regular CCs on them since their spins resists everything. If they continue to spin, let them. They'll run out of chi if you don't continue to attack them.

Sin: Learn their habits. Don't hit into their counter stupidly. If they go into stealth, wait it out or find ways to knock them out.

FM: Just don't get frozen. Wait it out if they freeze themselves.

Not that hard honestly unless you're a KFM vs Sin.

On 11/6/2016 at 10:31 PM, Zuzu said:

BD: Knock them down. Stop trying to use regular CCs on them since their spins resists everything. If they continue to spin, let them. They'll run out of chi if you don't continue to attack them.

Sin: Learn their habits. Don't hit into their counter stupidly. If they go into stealth, wait it out or find ways to knock them out.

Not that hard honestly unless you're a KFM vs Sin.

BD: Never seen them run out of chi in TOI.. if they aren't spinning they are air combo and back to spinning.

Sin: Tab - stealth. I actually hardly see a sin use decoy which is what would put them into stealth by us hitting them. They use their tab + stealth combo with ungodly refresh rates.

FM: don't get frozen... seriously?! I have thrown up petal storm which resists all ranged attacks and still get frozen! It is seriosuly the only attack they use, other then the push to shove you against the wall and keep you frozen there.

On 11/6/2016 at 10:01 PM, Kisagii said:

the summoners do the same thing imo, just damn annoying. It's like all they do is cc you in ToI and just screw with you until time is up.

This I agree with 100%, I run a summoner and they will have me locked down in a CC and use a CC multiple times while that same CC I have is still on cool down.

Frankly TOI is broken - I literally just lost to a BM on floor 34 because he Q & E so fast so many times in under 7 seconds there is NO way he should have been able to.. none.

On 11/6/2016 at 9:31 AM, Zuzu said:

As long they have their Frost Orb on, you will get chance to stack up Chill and get Frozen upon hitting them. This is stupid in real PvP too, cuz you get punished for trying to punish them without any way to protect yourself.

From KFM perspective, "clock runners" are the most annoying opponents in PVP. Any class that runs away more than 16m, please uninstall. BDs and SINs are notorious for this. Burn all skills then run. However, TOI is a different ballgame.

BD- resists and grab. They hardly do any spins, but that one resist skill is always up. They also grab you for full 7 secs and there's no way in hell to use counter "2" to escape unless you TAB. Yes, they run away often and only gets close when they stab you(stun) and aerial combo. They dont even do any damage. BD is probably top 1 time waster in my book. 

SF- They spend most of their time 100 meters away from you. If you are one of those have no close gappers. Sorry. 

SINS- This is 50/50 for me. They do sorta waste your time with the web thingy. BUT they go toe to toe during stealth which I find good for my end. They use lotus flower often, so keep doing aerial combos for more damage. 

FM- Use KD against this class, they don't have a countermeasure for that. You will probably get most of your damage through ground pounding. Their grab and throw is ridiculously low CD. Yes this class is freaking annoying to go against with. I never find myself my frozen though. 

Sums- Dont spend time killing the cat. Make sure you spec escape grab TAB. when you cc, make sure you hit both the cat and the sum. Always be ready to resist the cat call. It can be time wasting for Range classes because of the Petal Storm. Cat Grabs is low cd? For KFMs, we have HM LMB which helps reduce cd of our Second Wind. I use that a lot on the cat. 

WL- screw that thrall suction. I use special build for WLs. WL dont usually stray away from their Thrall unless you CC them. I usually use my fire build here (aoe build). As long as I dont CC the WL, she will be in range for my AOE attacks. I have suction skills for backup.

This is a good tip for anyone: Always be the first one to attack, and immediately put them in stunlock. They don't usually use their tab, or backflip during the first 5 secs. This excludes SIN and SF so get ready to tech chase. Dont even try it against BD, they always use resist skill right away. 

BD, SF, and SINs are my top 3 waste of time in TOI. 

32 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Scummoner above 30floors fight like he is possesed 

LOL....just get gud :P

anyway....food for thought to some of you:

Some oponents in TOI act  "confused" and skip some of their skills if you are with your back against the wall or standing in one of your own AOE's.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

LOL....just get gud :P

anyway....food for thought to some of you:

Some oponents in TOI act  "confused" and skip some of their skills if you are with your back against the wall or standing in one of your own AOE's.

im good its just that seems funny the way summoner bot fights above 30th floor 

ill check my archives if i have any vid to post with summy in 30th floor 

he is literaly like his is possesed hehehehe

9 hours ago, azraelkun said:

im good its just that seems funny the way summoner bot fights above 30th floor 

ill check my archives if i have any vid to post with summy in 30th floor 

he is literaly like his is possesed hehehehe

Floor 40+ is even worse with summoners in ToI, the cat grab op.

Archived