Beluga and stealth

Nowaki

Well.... ppl always find a way to fair "cheat" (Please notice the "" i dont wanna resply to "is not cheat blah blah blah" ), now, are sins/summons and their stealth on Baluga, they just stealth grab the ward and pufff !!! they run faster than anyoneelse cuz they keep their stealth mov speed, plus you cant attack them (using certain aoes doesnt work at all since their mov speed its really hard to catch them) Sins are more annoying honestly they can use their 10s stealth and just kapoof! I think that if you grab the ward you should not be invisible!

8 minutes ago, Symex said:

They are only annoying if u hit into every counter of them lol

That's not the point. Fighting them normally isn't such a big problem. But especially in wwv they can stop several people from switching the posts while running around in perma stealth. If you do it correctly as sin you can waste the time of maybe 2-4 people alone and this is honestly bullshit.

5 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

That's not the point. Fighting them normally isn't such a big problem. But especially in wwv they can stop several people from switching the posts while running around in perma stealth. If you do it correctly as sin you can waste the time of maybe 2-4 people alone and this is honestly bullshit.

They can only do that because people hit into they strave and counter all the time which gives them free stealth.

Imo its not the best idea to nerf a class because people are bad.

8 minutes ago, Symex said:

They can only do that because people hit into they strave and counter all the time which gives them free stealth.

Imo its not the best idea to nerf a class because people are bad.

Yes, but it's easier said thatn done. You can't just look at a sin the whole day without attacking because he might use his 8s (!) evade-to-stealth-counter skill. You have to attack someday and if the sin is good, he will enter stealth and you can't stop him doing that.

The topic isn't really about a nerf. It's only about carrying the flag in stealth what should be no possible.

3 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Yes, but it's easier said thatn done. You can't just look at a sin the whole day without attacking because he might use his 8s (!) evade-to-stealth-counter skill. You have to attack someday and if the sin is good, he will enter stealth and you can't stop him doing that.

The topic isn't really about a nerf. It's only about carrying the flag in stealth what should be no possible.

6v6 is just garbage, because you don´t have any control what so ever about whats going on. Even if you do things perfectly your team will screw it up for you. If you don´t hit into decoy, your teammate will do it for you.

Though in 1v1 you can play around decoy perfectly fine. Lots of skills also pierce defence and you can use those safe whenever.

On 10/29/2016 at 1:02 AM, Nowaki said:

Well.... ppl always find a way to fair "cheat" (Please notice the "" i dont wanna resply to "is not cheat blah blah blah" ), now, are sins/summons and their stealth on Baluga, they just stealth grab the ward and pufff !!! they run faster than anyoneelse cuz they keep their stealth mov speed, plus you cant attack them (using certain aoes doesnt work at all since their mov speed its really hard to catch them) Sins are more annoying honestly they can use their 10s stealth and just kapoof! I think that if you grab the ward you should not be invisible!

I would also like to point out that BDs can speedy Gonzales their way to the ward and run off with it as well. I seen this happen before I seen the whole sins using the stealth ward mech. Besides not only sins are killers but they are thieves as well, grabbing loot while invis is a common thing for them in mmos, seen it happened in other games with modes like this. The sins get a free past in invisible but it's your job to knock them out of invisible giving them two options: escape or fight. 

6 hours ago, Zedonia said:

And what N3ro said, if it's not you who's reputing a sin/summoner back into stealth it is your teammate that is doing it. The same can be said for KFM's Resist, evade, resist, the fm's veil, destroyers/bd spin to win.

The point on the topic is not stealth being OP or sins spaming stealth... Its Sins Having Ward AND Stealth at the same time, idk why you speak about Sins counter, you cant use it while holding the ward, its their feature ofc.... Im Saying its not Fair for them to have That move speed and being untargetable for several seconds, while everyone elses have an incombat speed and vulnerable to attacks while holding the ward..... Let me be clear about this IS NOT about sins being OP cuz stealth, but sins on stealth WHILE HOLDING THE WARD and their movement speed, wards ahve special skills for you to use (kinda of mechanics while having it) that sins just ignore cuz they can reach their way to the other side before being catched (its hard already to kick a sin out of steath when he is fighting, now when he is running ..... and at higger mov speed than you ????? )

48 minutes ago, Nowaki said:

The point on the topic is not stealth being OP or sins spaming stealth... Its Sins Having Ward AND Stealth at the same time, idk why you speak about Sins counter, you cant use it while holding the ward, its their feature ofc.... Im Saying its not Fair for them to have That move speed and being untargetable for several seconds, while everyone elses have an incombat speed and vulnerable to attacks while holding the ward..... Let me be clear about this IS NOT about sins being OP cuz stealth, but sins on stealth WHILE HOLDING THE WARD and their movement speed, wards ahve special skills for you to use (kinda of mechanics while having it) that sins just ignore cuz they can reach their way to the other side before being catched (its hard already to kick a sin out of steath when he is fighting, now when he is running ..... and at higger mov speed than you ????? )

I dont understand whats so op about it... A bd can give u his hm spin aswell then u wont even be able to stop him then  ... u want to nerf that to ?

6 minutes ago, Arkaos said:

It reminds me when sins used weapon on ssp while beeing stealth to kill everyone easy.. Its totally unfair, they shouldnt keep stealth when they have the horn

yea in ssp u could kill everyone because the weapons were broken at the time this is something different lol

Archived