O . M . G

LimeGem

i saw a youtube video quide for ebondrake dungeon........2man 1 summoner & 1 sin   .....the lol part was on the dps meter for the summoner......average 100-120 k damage /sec on the last boss.......  we are way behinde.......there is no hope......

Uh, yeah I think we know that we're behind in content/gear.

I mean, if you couldn't have already tell that we only have 2 options on Legendary Weapons and recently the Necklace/Ring.

But not sure what you mean by, "there's no hope".

21 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

Dude, that's Taiwan. Their gear variance is way different than ours, and you don't even know their gear or ping level.

i can only imagine the gear ......138k hp....100-120k dps ...as for the ping i think must be under 10 mls... stile there is no hope xD

Just now, LimeGem said:

i dont mean anything bad ...its just an expresion on the cap for gear and tech on the servers...if you notice they have a build in pt speak system , and many other things that i am maybe not aware off .

We also have the option for a built in Party chat system just like that but it's not enabled in our region for obvious reasons.

As for gear, the game came out just this year for us and we're playing hard catch up. Their gear is obviously going to be greater than ours since they have had the game a lot longer.

We'll get there sooner or later.

4 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Uh, yeah I think we know that we're behind in content/gear.

I mean, if you couldn't have already tell that we only have 2 options on Legendary Weapons and recently the Necklace/Ring.

But not sure what you mean by, "there's no hope".

i dont mean anything bad ...its just an expresion on the cap for gear and tech on the servers...if you notice they have a build in pt speak system , and many other things that i am maybe not aware off .

58 minutes ago, LimeGem said:

i saw a youtube video quide for ebondrake dungeon........2man 1 summoner & 1 sin   .....the lol part was on the dps meter for the summoner......average 100-120 k damage /sec on the last boss.......  we are way behinde.......there is no hope......

just 150k? they must be realy low geared compared to fms and sins in asura raid with 700k+ dps in burst

Archived