Hujikar makes newcomers quit..

TheNineTailedFox

13 minutes ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

u get 3 100% (i lvled alt after patch from 0-50) u get first one at around lvl 36 if i remember correct (in case some outlvled that before patch) so moonwater area should not be a problem at all

........I should reroll my sf, because he was lv 45 with true infernal before the patch.....   -.-

12 hours ago, Raizou said:

........I should reroll my sf, because he was lv 45 with true infernal before the patch.....   -.-

? u already got all purple from moonwater why would u wanna relvl? im just saying that u get 3 keys as of now so newcomers really wont feeel the pressure to 'farm' hujikar indefinitly when they can open every box they get from story (purple one) with special key and not even sniff the boss -.-''

6 hours ago, TheNineTailedFox said:

Giving feedback/advice helps.

there's alot of advice and feedback already but people doesn't want to take it and still complain about small stuff.... I'm not a white knight or anything I'm just stating the fact... so when they hit the later content when you grind more and rng factor is worst what will they do? complain more or worst rage quit..? if they wanted it so bad then pull out that card and start buying the keys... otherwise suck it in and keep on pushing man... 

First I thought that the anti-class RNG is just superstition, but after collecting 22 chromatic weapon chests from Freaking Caverns and opening them all on my assassin to end up with 0 daggers made me believe in it now. First I collected sets of 3 and opened them and at last I collected 10 and opened them all in a row. For dungeon like Asura that actually takes longer time to run, I would have to use the Silverfrost key on the first box I get. And that's exactly what they'd want me to do, normal keys don't bring them money afterall.

12 minutes ago, Miayu said:

First I thought that the anti-class RNG is just superstition, but after collecting 22 chromatic weapon chests from Freaking Caverns and opening them all on my assassin to end up with 0 daggers made me believe in it now. First I collected sets of 3 and opened them and at last I collected 10 and opened them all in a row. For dungeon like Asura that actually takes longer time to run, I would have to use the Silverfrost key on the first box I get. And that's exactly what they'd want me to do, normal keys don't bring them money afterall.

You can always upgrade with the old path... Just saying!!!

it's pretty hard for a newcomer to deal with all that rng early on, I agree... I was so annoyed today on my alt, when I couldn't get the profane weapon and had to borrow my main's gold for the essences D: and then borrow more gold for the brightstone weapon. I can see how that can turn people off. the game should be a little more newcomer friendly... to get people easier to 480-500 ap level so they can get accepted in groups in f8...

7 minutes ago, Nattia said:

it's pretty hard for a newcomer to deal with all that rng early on, I agree... I was so annoyed today on my alt, when I couldn't get the profane weapon and had to borrow my main's gold for the essences D: and then borrow more gold for the brightstone weapon. I can see how that can turn people off. the game should be a little more newcomer friendly... to get people easier to 480-500 ap level so they can get accepted in groups in f8...

Well months ago they sent inactive players some nebula stones to get their weapon from flame to oathbreaker or something like that..The majority of the players started crying about it... What makes u think that they wont cry if NC implements some boosts for newcomers? Community has to change first and then we can procceed to such changes but until then newcomers will have to struggle unfortunately. ( Same goes for people with alts)

10 hours ago, Elneth said:

Well months ago they sent inactive players some nebula stones to get their weapon from flame to oathbreaker or something like that..The majority of the players started crying about it... What makes u think that they wont cry if NC implements some boosts for newcomers? Community has to change first and then we can procceed to such changes but until then newcomers will have to struggle unfortunately. ( Same goes for people with alts)

Yea I remember, but I feel that people are still leaving and there are not much new players out there, at least in my server group (observations from alt leveling).

The nasty rng if it must be present, have it at end-endgame, not at early progression (I think getting to Siren/Pirate is still expensive at this point, when people accept you in groups at 550-600 ap even in Lair, because the old playerbase is not willing to carry a 400 ap newbie...).

1 hour ago, Nattia said:

Yea I remember, but I feel that people are still leaving and there are not much new players out there, at least in my server group (observations from alt leveling).

The nasty rng if it must be present, have it at end-endgame, not at early progression (I think getting to Siren/Pirate is still expensive at this point, when people accept you in groups at 550-600 ap even in Lair, because the old playerbase is not willing to carry a 400 ap newbie...).

You are pretty much right , people quit and we dont have a sufficient number of newcomers to maintain the numbers..

Imo rng should be included in the game coz it makes it a lil bit challenging .. But just on end game content xD I mean its plainly stupid to have it pre50 its annoying towards newcomers , coz well people with fully geared mains can spend some gold on their alt anyway .. The real struggle is from 400-500 and then 500-550 if you reach 550 then ure fine struggling's gone..

Archived