Moonwater and Silverfrost transformation stones

ladymanako

BEFORE anyone says anything, I am not complaining XD What I do want to know is how many of each stone I will need to upgrade weapons etc.

I have just hit lvl 44, finally got my weapon to upgrade to True Infernal and BAM! I need a MTS. Looking around it seems we don't get them from quests and dailies, so looked on Marketplace and they cost so much! 5 MTS for 9g! (STS are even higher!) My goodness I don't have that much XD 
So can someone tell me how many MTS I will need all together and how many STS I will need as well? I would rather know now and have an idea on how much money I will need to save up, I will go do dailies from the beginning and sell the mats I have been trying to save so I could get try and get AP gems T-T oh well lol.

Also can someone kindly tell me why these are not in quests etc.? It is a shame we can't get at least one stone in a daily quest. The only reason I ask is because I heard that KR and JP DO have these stones in quests. Is that true? 

Thanks everyone xx 

@ladymanako

First of all, i want to share a great sheet by BlueEmperor, which shows all upgrades (weapon, accessoire, soul etc.):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U0cqRIxNefzkd30VmVI-zFhe3fpBHgq7aIy3vHO6ZTQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1365801740

Pls note, that from True profane the weapon-upgradecosts and the required mats are reduced now. For more information look at the following site:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/silverfrost-weapon-cost-changes/

You can also get one MTS from Hajoon´s letter (should be lv 42 or 44).

Unlike viridian and Cinderlands Transformation stones, They won't give you one from Surveys or Blue quests so you have to either buy it from the market or craft it, But it takes a lot of materials and moonwater secret technique, Which costs a tons of gold So judging by your level you should buy it, The good news is that they cost 1.5g each and maybe they will even get cheaper(they were like 3 - 4g per one a month ago).

Yeah i know it's still a pain in the *** to collect 1.5g at your level but there's no other way to get them, They really should add them to Surveys...

On 8/29/2016 at 10:38 PM, ladymanako said:

BEFORE anyone says anything, I am not complaining XD What I do want to know is how many of each stone I will need to upgrade weapons etc.

I have just hit lvl 44, finally got my weapon to upgrade to True Infernal and BAM! I need a MTS. Looking around it seems we don't get them from quests and dailies, so looked on Marketplace and they cost so much! 5 MTS for 9g! (STS are even higher!) My goodness I don't have that much XD 
So can someone tell me how many MTS I will need all together and how many STS I will need as well? I would rather know now and have an idea on how much money I will need to save up, I will go do dailies from the beginning and sell the mats I have been trying to save so I could get try and get AP gems T-T oh well lol.

Also can someone kindly tell me why these are not in quests etc.? It is a shame we can't get at least one stone in a daily quest. The only reason I ask is because I heard that KR and JP DO have these stones in quests. Is that true? 

Thanks everyone xx 

If you are in the same server group as me i can send you some i crafted a ton of them for my alt xD have loads leftover and the 1.5g price is not worth selling anyway

MTs are easy to craft, you can either buy the prem refiners or craft them yourself (will cost you another day of crafting if you will decide craft instead buy them) mats aren't hard to get if you have crafting toons for each mat you need.

for SFs it's more costy and costs you some moonstones LOTS of soulstones and few other things... dews as well.

so these aren't as easy to craft for some1 who isn't even true profane/higher o_O

I started craft myown SFs coz the cost of buying them seems too crazy lol

do I farm for ss either in ssp (soulstone plains) or misty+crimson beach on my alts and since I do it on 7 characters that's 17x7 ss :o

that's 119 ss and need 250 in total lol

so can get the extra ones either by buying or farm in arena/battleground and hope to get a stack of 100 :)

hope I helped :D

They might get added to surveys and quests in the future. The only reason the other servers have them is because the game has been out for years in those regions, so that's how they let new players/alts catch up faster. Our version has only been out for about 7-8 months or so but they've been progressively making changes to make the stones easier to get. If this continues I wouldn't be surprised if Silverfrost stones get easier to make too.

Also, if you were trying to save up to buy an AP diamond, you could try making them. Overall supplies need to make Sparkling Pentagonal Diamonds and fairly cheap, more so if you make/get everything yourself. It'll still require luck to get the AP one, but if you happen to get extras, you could sell it to kick start your progression.

Archived