Is PvP broken?

So coming back to game after long time of not playing it. Few of my friends were interested in pvp so we decided to do some team pvp.

We got matched against the same team 4 games in a row.  Eventually they just quit so I decided to do my solo pvp dailies.   I got matched against the same person 3 times in a row in 1v1's.

Uhh?

From my experience, reset plus or minus a couple hours doesn't seem like a good time to get Arena matches in. I generally see an abundance of dungeon parties going on for the daily challenge. If you play during NA daytime and evening you should be seeing more people, at least for Whirlwind Valley.

In Arena there's also a debuff running for those that get matched and disconnect which prevents them from participating in matches, so a potential lack of opponents may be from everyone getting hit by that debuff or afraid of getting said debuff,

played first arena tonight after returning to game after 2 month break, 5 matches all against the usual stealth sin BS

guess I gonna go PvE, finish the story and go into hibernation until next story release, safe to say nothing changed in arenas in the break lol

If you know what you´re doing and more importantly what the sin can do it´s actually fun to play against sins. Yeah i´ve also played bm, does not really change it. I mean i probably even win the most against sins as i´m just the best at it as well... it´s the only class i´ve played that extensively, meaning the other matchups from bm pov i don´t really know nearly as well.

And i don´t think it´s only me. I mean ryuki also made a bd and said it´s super fun to play against sins for him.

On 8/27/2016 at 5:52 AM, SpiritRitualist said:

So coming back to game after long time of not playing it. Few of my friends were interested in pvp so we decided to do some team pvp.

We got matched against the same team 4 games in a row.  Eventually they just quit so I decided to do my solo pvp dailies.   I got matched against the same person 3 times in a row in 1v1's.

Uhh?

Low player numbers in pvp, so u get matched against same people a lot.

We ve the worst engage. Flurry cant connect flying targets. Fking up 3rf really breaks our dps. Executing the full 100-0 combo requires so much mindgame especially when you face a double escape opoonent : sins fm destro (sum with knockback ali). Kfm is a cc fighter but landing them can be hard against some class and dont forget the ground counter bug after our tremor which is supposed to penetrate defense. Sins fks our 45sec stun with a mere ground counter bug which is unfair since te only moment kfm use tremor is when flower and the roll blind escape has been used. So much work for nothing.

kfm is hard life but you can really feel that you won using mindgames and your game skills (in top 100 at least, silver level doesnt count they use escape on first kd)

Match with the same people sometimes happens when you instantly re-queue after fight, or at some weird time where not many doing pvp.

The PvP  arena is broken with some bots and macro users but mainly for the balance of classes, playing as KFM you can see that clearly.

Less effort & Easy class = Most reward

22 minutes ago, Senndoh said:

Match with the same people sometimes happens when you instantly re-queue after fight, or at some weird time where not many doing pvp.

The PvP  arena is broken with some bots and macro users but mainly for the balance of classes, playing as KFM you can see that clearly.

Less effort & Easy class = Most reward

If you use macro as Kfm you are thrash. Many of us took time to master 3rf and it is sad to know some people macro it. Also unless their ping is low and stable macro wont work cuz lag spikes will screw it up. 

I hate but also take it as a compliment when ppl say "next time I record" or sshit like that (it usually happens at the beginning of a season when I get matched up with bronze nd silvers). But it is annoying to get hate when you do nothing wrong cuz people assume you macro.

If you use macro as Kfm you are thrash. Many of us took time to master 3rf and it is sad to know some people macro it. Also unless their ping is low and stable macro wont work cuz lag spikes will screw it up. 

I hate but also take it as a compliment when ppl say "next time I record" or sshit like that (it usually happens at the beginning of a season when I get matched up with bronze nd silvers). But it is annoying to get hate when you do nothing wrong cuz people assume you macro.

I don't understand why have you taken personal and what are you talking about? 

Macro, cheat or shit isn't referred only to KFM's but to every class, or better every trash player that use it. 

Have you ever fight a summoner running around like Usain Bolt? lol

Also i swear there are monster skilled KFM that can gap difference of balance, nobody claimed to be the best.

But only the single fact that you need great ping to proper do the 3rF, mainly your best weapon to me is not balance.

Or you need HM skills to be paired and confident against other classes?

Can a KFM low lv climb gold? (like a lv 28 assassin can do)

I share the disappointment of other players, not for the complexity or the time required to master it but the frustration to go Vs some type of classes clearly advantaged on yours.

Archived