Whirlwind Token Value too low.

844126_1452550145

Hi I have noticed that the Whirlwind Tokens are really overpriced in terms of value. I will use the offals (Silence Darkness and Lumicance) as an example here.

So you are premium and want to farm the Offals in 6 v 6, In this example we will be using bravery only in the dragon express tab and  bravery in combination with Whirlwind Tokens.

If you buy the offals with bravery, each bravery is 400 Battlepoints. Silence and Darkness need 90, Luminance needs 25, So 400 x 90 + 400 x 90 + 400 x 35 = 36.000 + 36.000 + 10.000 Battlepoints = 86.000 total battlepoints. 

Whirlwind tokens are 5.000 battlepoints each.

If you use Bravery and Whirlwind tokens you pay 15 tokens + 40 bravery for both Silence and Darkness and Luminance is 4 tokens + 35 bravery. So 15 x 5.000 + 40 x 400 + 15 x 5.000 + 40 x 400 + 4 x 5.000 +30 x 400 = 91.000 + 91.000 + 32.000 = 214.000

Correct me if i am wrong but you pay 128.000 points more using Whirlwind tokens combined with bravery then bravery alone.

Just posting it to make people aware if it wasnt mentioned already by someone else. :) 

I got one from the chest as a reward and thought, wow nice I can probably get an offal or something eventually, only to see they cost 5k BP each if I needed more and it doesn't seem like the cost is balanced at all for those compared to bravery.  I only have 13k BP playing as many matches as I had time for.  Unless I get all I need this event, they probably will be useless for me.

Omg... Guys its LEGENDARY SKILLS... you understand the meaning of this word??? LEGENDARY- is mean that skill is rly hard to get... you also can run Gloomdros and Shatteret masts... kids who wanna all and now.. pff

1 hour ago, Corage said:

Omg... Guys its LEGENDARY SKILLS... you understand the meaning of this word??? LEGENDARY- is mean that skill is rly hard to get... you also can run Gloomdros and Shatteret masts... kids who wanna all and now.. pff

Not sure you read the full text that the OP posted. He isn't complaining about the price itself, he's pointing out the discrepancy in the price of buying the item 2 different ways with the same base currency which is a little odd.

Only reason I can think of for the difference is that maybe there are other ways to get tokens other than buying them for battle points, and you're only meant to buy them if you are a few short for a purchase. I know they are dropping from the event box, but not sure if they drop from one of the other reward boxes as well.

One reason for the difference is that you need to have premuim to buy the Offals with Bravery only. 

All other items in the premium tab also are a lot cheaper than from the regular trader (but usually only about 30% not 60%).

I also think WW token will be used for more things later on like the equivalent 5k bean token.

Archived