List what you want to be account-bound

Alysha Hawkeye

NCWest are making great steps to make the game more alt-friendly, though still grindy. One of them are making the Siren/Pirate's Emblems being account-bound, greatly aiding the alt who are lacking of evolution accessories and have to run many runs of pretty much unrewarding lv45 contents to get them, while the main that has a ton of them as dust collectors in the vault

It would be even better, if many alt-aiding items like those become account-bound too. Here are my list of important items:

-Warrior's Tokens - If you are in a upgrade frenzy and not want to bother with low-level small fries like Junghado and Mushin, then get bottlenecked by RNG-drop accessories from Mushin's Tower together with its tokens are no fun.

-Freezing Orbs - I know that NCSoft wants to sell Cold Storage resets. However, people already buy resets for quick EXP spam, and even more where there are events that attaches to the dungeon, such as Merchant of Wonder and Tidal Waves. At the present, people who run Cold Storage daily should have a ton of orbs that should be spent somewhere else, such as for alts, who are often in dire need of Bloodshade-dropped HM books. This will save time for them to grind for the book, or the gold to get it while it should be spent somewhere else.

-Black Feathers - Same reason as Cold Storage. Too many feathers with nothing to use on, especially when you need to farm/buy ivory scale to run this dungeon. Would be a gold-saver if account-bound, since alts can make use of the feather to buy HM Energy.

-Pieces of Labyrinth Relics: Would have to make Moonwater Soul for later upgrade.

Next is the list of items that should be account-bound, because we don't want to throw them away, but still want to save vault space

-Small Dragon Certificates/Dragon Certificates - If your PvE and PvP mains are different, then it would be great for these to be account-bounds, so that PvE can grind for them, while PvP can use them for stuffs. At the present, they just keep piling up the the vault.

-Naksun's Badges: Mainly for cosmetic, soul shields and a few for half of a HM Book.

-Windrest Seeds: Mainly for cosmetic purpose.

-Twisted Orbs: if you don't use them anymore, but your alt needs them, why not?

-Sundered Nexus pieces: Mainly for Ghost in the Shell.

-Any event pieces that would be better to use for multi characters, such as mushrooms, seeds, coral fragments.

Warrior Tokens for sure should be also included in account bound list. They are pain in the bum to get as a newbie.

Outfits maybe not account bound but dungeon dropped outfits should also become mailable with stamps. It is super annoying to get outfits that are locked to certain race or gender. I have at the moment 4 widow outfits waiting on my lyn characters for the day this function becomes available. I wouldn't mind if they were 10 stamps for outfits and 6 stamps for adornments and accessories as long as they allow this function!

And having in mind these ideas are not "money-breaking" for them. It's the opposite.

When you bring more CONVENIENCE and QoL to the game, it attracts people and keep the current customers way longer with you.

A game that has plenty of convenience + QoL stuff + best combat out there, imagine if their servers were Blizzard or RIOT games quality? You'd see no people quitting or complaining.

I could live with all the crap this game throws at me, if only I could do but one thing.

Share all my store bought costumes, with all the toons on my account, without the need....OF THOSE #@#$#@#! "Outfit Delivery Stamps"!

Or what I commonly refer to as, nickle and dime scam stamps.

Seriously NC, get rid of that chit!

Archived