Best and worst dps classes in order ?

Ruziro

Pretty much depends on the player. i saw people with 700+ AP that are out-dpsed by people in true scorpio.

Not to mention not all classes are actual full dps.

For KR i think its still:

Sum>FM>BD=Soul Fighter>warlock>Sin>BM>KFM>Destroyer

For NA I would say:

FM / Sin / Summ > BD=Soul Fighter=Warlock > BM=Destroyer > KFM

I honestly dunno

There are lots of thing to be considered;

Let's assume that these classes are played equally well, that ping is stable, hm skills are unlocked;

1- If you are fighting against a dummy which stands still
   a- If you hit 20 to 30 seconds ; FM,Sin,Summoner
   b- If you hit 60 to 100 seconds ; Sin,Summoner,FM
2- If you are fighting against a moving target ;
   a- If you hit 20 to 30 seconds ; FM,Summoner,WL
   b- If you hit 60 to 100 seconds ; Summoner,FM,WL

In overall, if you give 3 points to 1st place, 2 points to 2nd and 1 point to 3rd place;
FM: 9 points,
Summoner: 8 points,
Sin: 5 points,
WL: 2 points.

Not official, just my experience.

Force Master, Warlock, Summoner and Assassin almost definitely make up the top 4 - the #1 in that line-up really depends on the player, ping + build.

Theoretically, an Assassin with HM Fighting Spirit, Dark build and 5 poison stacks should be the highest dps of all classes, what with the utterly ridiculous Dark Strike double damage and incredibly fast attack speed. However, the rotation is difficult as hell to pull off if you don't have very low ping and your dps dives massively if the target is moving away from you - which is the case in a lot of pug dungeon runs when the boss isn't being tanked well. Team contribution to total damage can be much higher than Force Master - blue buff gives everyone more damage, and the Bleed stacking is incredibly helpful against bosses with high hp regen.

If you don't have Korean ping and your target isn't a training dummy, consider that your damage may not be as high.

Warlock is often overlooked but it does THE most damage in very short fights (<1 min), but falls off because of cooldowns. Their longer term dps is really good too - most people underestimate Warlocks because they don't take boss aggro all that often, but Bombardment (Right mouse button, 30% or more of a Warlock's dps) can be specced to not generate threat. A good Warlock doesn't do that much less damage than a good FM by themselves, but including Soulburn, their team's contribution to total damage can be far, far greater.

Their dps seems to become much more consistent with Critical rate >50%.

Summoner is pretty strong in anyone's hands. In Korea, Summoner is supposed to be the highest damage dealer (with Wind build + accessories). Here, it's about #2 overall just behind Force Master in raw power, and Summoner is much better at Force Master at speedrunning solo instances (Mushin's Tower etc) because cat grapple can let them shred boss enemies in record time.

Cat grapple is also a great team utility and all your friends (especially the Force Masters) will love you.

Force Masters have a decent amount of team utility (two double cc moves; Stun + Knockdown/Daze, as well as Frost Sheath for a 5 second team i-frame) but are most infamous for doing reliably gigantic amounts of damage at any range, regardless of whether the boss is moving or not. FMs have more than just great burst - their damage with Flame build is consistent and overwhelming. By applying Burn, their dps increases by 50% or more, and their dps becomes even better with HM Blazing Palm (LMB, extra damage on Burning targets), HM Force Blast (1 ability - detonates 5 embers to apply Burn, now also does almost as much damage as Blazing Beam), HM Blazing Beam (lowers Dual Dragon cd by 1 sec each time it crits), and Multiple Blaze (a monstrously powerful new Hongmoon ability that can crit for up to and around 100k damage on a 1 minute cooldown.

In parties, Force Master dps skyrockets even more with grapple classes or a Warlock in the party - Awakened Dual Dragons (FM's unique Soulburn ability) hits extremely hard (can crit for 40-50k easily) and only uses 1 Flame Orbit + 1 Frost Orbit on cast instead of 3 - which means it can be cast anywhere from 3 to *8* times in one Soulburn (15 seconds) depending on how well you manage your orbits. As for the grapples, Windstorm T2S1 does double damage to grappled targets and gives 3% extra crit chance every time it hits. With my AP (687), it crits 2x for 8000 damage per hit (16k damage per cast), and can be cast roughly 3 times in 2 seconds. It gives you up to 30% extra crit chance for a short time - my critical chance can go up to 90% for a short time.

-

PS: You guys need to give Kung Fu Master waaaay more credit. The amount of damage they can do with Searing Palm and Comet Strike is NOT to be underestimated. Rating them behind Blade Master/Destro? Are you crazy?

Dunno about other classes but I am destroyer with 661 ap and an assassin with 559 ap doing better dps than me. I saw that at necropolis. Its the RMB skill, I hit 6~8k with 661 ap and he hit 9~11k with 559 ap also assassins definitely hits faster than destroyer in stealth mode so. My class is trash lol.

Destro's dps over the course of a fight may not always be great, but I love the fact that you can grab the boss every 18 seconds. It makes me happy and warm inside.

Especially since the amount of extra damage I can do every time you do that... is insane...

25 minutes ago, erengny said:

Dunno about other classes but I am destroyer with 661 ap and an assassin with 559 ap doing better dps than me. I saw that at necropolis. Its the RMB skill, I hit 6~8k with 661 ap and he hit 9~11k with 559 ap also assassins definitely hits faster than destroyer in stealth mode so. My class is trash lol.

11 minutes ago, Talinoth said:

Destro's dps over the course of a fight may not always be great, but I love the fact that you can grab the boss every 18 seconds. It makes me happy and warm inside.

Especially since the amount of extra damage I can do every time you do that... is insane...

And ladies and gents this is why a DPS meter will just be a kill. Why? Because if you are in a party it doesnt matter how much damage you hit the boss for, what matters is how much you contribute to the parties success.

Your damage as a destoryer may not be great but the moment you grab the boss, the damage for others inscreases a lot which results in a faster and easier clear.

Was your DPS super high? No, did you help out the party ? Yes you did, more than those 2-3k extra on your hits.

Archived