Twisted Grimhorn boxes are terrible

Volinus

It's very long until each event is triggered [100 elite mobs] yet the boxes give only coins most of the time.

Look at Zaiwei Ruin as comparison, you get at least one faded scale and most of the time one soulshield.

Farming soulshield in this zone is a huge pain and easily burned out....

Treasure boxes both gold and silver are also bad they should give 2-3 twisted orbs at all time.

This zone feels ultra unrewarded and definitely an ugly time sink even worse than frostscale.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

You can only get 2 soulshields from Twisted Grimhorn (7 and 8 if i remember good). you can also buy them with the orbs at the npc.

It drops #1,#2. and by "farming" means farm for max stats.

I didn't talk about which one it drops, I talked about how frequent it drops.  Is my English that bad or your interpretation skill is questionable?

It induces rage in me every time I open a box and it gives me only coins.

23 minutes ago, Volinus said:

It drops #1,#2. and by "farming" means farm for max stats.

I didn't talk about which one it drops, I talked about how frequent it drops.  Is my English that bad or your interpretation skill is questionable?

It induces rage in me every time I open a box and it gives me only coins.

Because the best and easiest way to farm them is by getting the orbs of the chest from final boss and buying them for orbs.

But i am suprised people even farm those since compared to other soulshield combinations these are actually pretty bad. Overall over the asura/be ido combination you would gain only like 60 crit and loose a lot on other stats.

I find the full set better than mixed set, personally opinion only. Full yeti didn't fail me in dps, full twisted isn't either. Still able to hit hard and tank as a summoner and if i run into a good tank still good to see myself hitting hard like crazy with a lot of yellow text 5 digits numbers all the time, barely any white numbers unless its my dots. Anyways everyone have their own ways for ss hence having two sets instead of one. Besides over tw server i haven't seen anyone with mix ss yet unless im missing something

I would say the general population agrees this is unrewarding.  As someone who has been showing up here to do the dailies everyday, I often have to start the side bosses solo and usually only a couple people show up by the time the bosses are down.  I thought the merge would bring more people to keep 24 mans somewhat relevant, but I guess not.  I would recommend only coming here on the daily challenge day to farm since it goes much quicker. 

I had quite a few issues with this area but some of my friends haven't had the same issues and do this daily.

The spawn times are horrible when it comes to the events. The rng in the boxes is crazy.  The mobs drop almost nothing the majority of the time. The issues I've had with the community however is worse than that...

A ton of people will not help with the events or killing elites they just sit at the final boss spawn point and complain about how long it's taking to spawn the boss.

Quite a few refuse to party or if they do party just sit there and refuse to fight. 

When the explosive fiends show up people will go near their spawn point sit there and wait till someone kills them then run and take the box that it drops (this has happened 5 times to me so far). 

The even more annoying thing that keeps happening to me is this: I will be killing my small amount of mobs (normally one elite + its adds) and someone will run over attack the mobs around me and pull them to me and stand there while I sunflower my little group down. They do not party me or try to party me when they do this. They refuse to party me. They just want to tag the mobs and let me do the dpsing....

Archived