What would you consider to be more overall useful?

Arcayne

As far as group dynamics go. Warlock, FM, or Summoner?

I have more plus 40 toons than I care for, and I really just wanna focus on one toon given how taxing it can be to gear one up. Let alone several.

Ive narrowed it down to the three previously mentioned as they provide more of the style gameplay Im looking for. For the life of me I cant decide however. 

Which one are groups, especially top teir end game grps more willing to stack, summoners, FM's, or lock? Which of the three can be considered must haves in any given group?

In group warlock is usually invited for their soulburn, some dps. FM for their dps, and some group protect. Summoner for decent dps, group protect, group healing, cat grapple, CC boss. Personally I think summoner fits 'overall usefulness' the best out of the 3.

26 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Do you want to play something thats useful but boring to play or play a class you have loads of fun with?

2 hours ago, Arcayne said:

Ive narrowed it down to the three previously mentioned as they provide more of the style gameplay Im looking for.

Already mentioned these 3 are the ones he have loads of fun with, among all the other toons he have. Now please provide your opinion on these 3 because personally I am also interested. I like a class that is both useful and fun to play with, need more opinions on this.

5 minutes ago, SoulsHunter said:

Already mentioned these 3 are the ones he have loads of fun with, among all the other toons he have. Now please provide your opinion on these 3 because personally I am also interested. I like a class that is both useful and fun to play with, need more opinions on this.

I have a summoner main which i have lots of fun with. I also leveled an assasin which i also have fun to play with.

Every class is usefull and can be fun but they also have their little downsides.

Summoner and assasin are my favourites to play. Have a warlock also but dont have fun with it. Have a blade master but just cant get the feel of it.

Honestly being a Summoner and FM main for a few weeks on each, i can tell you to go warlok :).

FM is dead borring, u literaly just spam lb 2 and stack burns

Summoner....... My hand, wrist and arm have never been so damaged playing a game.... that class has the hardest lvl of spamming needed lol. I seriously quit the class cuz of the pain i was getting in my fingers from LB RB spam, u just gotta go fast (pun not intended) with the LB RB for super sunflower spam.

Lok i quit at lvl 22 lol, but i would still recomend it over the other 2 borring and painfull classes.

This is my point of view as a melee as I never played any of the ranged class. Those 3 have different set of role. FM and Warlock are more to DPS support, Warlock is valued for their Soulburn buff while FM is one of the god tier DPS class, with useful skill mechanic e.g. Divine Veil, Frost Sheath etc. Summoners are more to support, with Heal, Petals, Seeds, etc that is very helpful for ALL kind of run but not limited to just that, they do decent DPS as well. These 3 classes are very beneficial in any party so I can't imagine having problem in terms of that. 

Archived