Do Pets Drop in CS and HM?

DomiSotto

I was reading a pet guide, and it stated that:

The Pets dropped from dungeons can be traded, therefore, we can farm Pets in dungeons to earn blade and soul gold easy. There are 4 dungeons can drop pets: Sogun’s Lament, Heaven’s Mandate, Sundered Nexus, Cold Storage.

I have been faithfully doing CS every day for a while now, and I have never seen a pet drop. How does it drop and from which boss? And which pet exactly? Same for the Heaven's Mandate.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, jones6 said:

I have never seen one drop and I have done CS and HM almost everyday.   The listed drop is the blue rarity penguins you can't upgrade, so I am not sure why they would sell for that much.  I don't know about nexus or sogun.

Thank you!

I have never seen one drop and I have done CS and HM almost everyday.   The listed drop is the blue rarity penguins you can't upgrade, so I am not sure why they would sell for that much.  I don't know about nexus or sogun.

44 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I was reading a pet guide, and it stated that:

The Pets dropped from dungeons can be traded, therefore, we can farm Pets in dungeons to earn blade and soul gold easy. There are 4 dungeons can drop pets: Sogun’s Lament, Heaven’s Mandate, Sundered Nexus, Cold Storage.

I have been faithfully doing CS every day for a while now, and I have never seen a pet drop. How does it drop and from which boss? And which pet exactly? Same for the Heaven's Mandate.

Thank you!

I dont do HM, but from CS i saw a penguin pet drop.

Archived