Rare Twisted Grimhorn Wilds mob with ultra expensive drops?

Hydralisk

So i was completing some story quest along with dailies in twisted grimhorn wilds with a random party, and then while attacking a mob, this yellow tagged (Wont attack unless you do) monster spawned, everything happened so quickly and i wasn't really paying attention, so im not sure if this is its actual name: "Twisted GrimHorn Treasure Hunter", he looked like the other grimhorn mobs, but he was very pale, had a backpack on, and was running around extremely fast, also he had roughly ~442HP. I asked some people and they said they knew nothing about it, and 1 guy even "researched" online and found nothing about it, so im asking here on the forums cause i also heard there is a "gold treasure chest key" that drops from mob(s) and it unlocks something, im guessing very expensive and rare. Im guessing he's something similar to the rat that drops the pouches in BeastBog, Zaraxxi i think? Anyway, have any of you ever encountered it, killed it, or know what it is and what it drops?

P.S. : i would've taken a picture of it, but he spawned when there were quite literally 10 mobs attacking me (witch doctors, poison dart mobs, slicers, and the 600k HP great fighters, i think they're called), and as soon as i died he disappeared. 

Killed 2 treasure hunter so far and have yet to see anything more than some naryu (silver) coins

gold keys drop from elite mobs, normal keys from normal mobs, not exactly hard to get since there's tons of mobs for you to grind

boxes for these keys are in treasure room(require room key from boss boxes, very rare)

OR

gold boxes from killing explosive fiends(high chance) which spawns sometime after clearing a camp (chance), decent chance to get the 24man offal

normal boxes from killing mob camps(very rare i think), have yet to see anything more than some coins.

25 minutes ago, RoyalMiku said:

Yeah the white grimhorn treasure hunter, I killed it and it give naryu silver...

what a crappy treasure hunter....

23 minutes ago, adbe said:

Killed 2 treasure hunter so far and have yet to see anything more than some naryu (silver) coins

Ah ok, yeah...that is a pretty trash "treasure hunter"...i get naryu silver for free....thought maybe it was a special mob, with good drops, guess not.

What you can get are:

Treasure room key from bosses

Gold chest treasure key from elite mobs

Normal treasure key from normal mobs

You want all three then go enter the top right of the map. There is a high chance to get offal of luminance from the gold chest inside.

I only have gotten 5 Naryu coins from both times I have killed him, and my party got the same.  It is not worth chasing him down for sure, unless someone has gotten something better, but I haven't heard of anyone getting anything else.

Archived