To the people who say stop complaining

CrimsonKitsune

30 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

what you are stating is my problem WT I hate the ap requirement if you read my post on the ap problem you would see my disdain for ap.  

Imo the lower ap people are worse when I was leveling my sf 400-450 ap it was almost impossible to get a purp dung or cold storage party cause as soon as you got a party with a group of 400-450 half the people would drop party without even trying 

Kinda funny if I get the exact same group on my 680 main miraculously they all decide to stay in party 

Seems the bigger issue is the low ap people want to be carried rather then work 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Imo the lower ap people are worse when I was leveling my sf 400-450 ap it was almost impossible to get a purp dung or cold storage party cause as soon as you got a party with a group of 400-450 half the people would drop party without even trying 

Kinda funny if I get the exact same group on my 680 main miraculously they all decide to stay in party 

Seems the bigger issue is the low ap people want to be carried rather then work 

Honestly, I don't think that's the bigger issue. The problem of low AP people that just want to be carried is about as bad as the problem of elitists that only want people with 650+ AP in their parties.

2 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

Honestly, I don't think that's the bigger issue. The problem of low AP people that just want to be carried is about as bad as the problem of elitists that only want people with 650+ AP in their parties.

At least the elitists form there own parties and bother nobody not like the low ap people that look for party and drop as soon as it's not what they want lol what one hurts the community more? Surely not the ones forming there own and not wasting people's time 

10 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

At least the elitists form there own parties and bother nobody not like the low ap people that look for party and drop as soon as it's not what they want lol what one hurts the community more? Surely not the ones forming there own and not wasting people's time 

Not all low AP people do this. Some of them DO try to form their own parties, and like you said, nobody joins. Please don't try to defend elitism and say it's better, because it isn't. It promotes exclusion, which ends up hurting the community and pushing people away from the game. It wouldn't be a problem if the AP requirements were reasonable, but sadly that isn't always the case.

Most of the people who complain about whales or credit card swipers are people who don't have a sustainable job or career in real life, aka: children or grown ups who don't want a job. Don't even bother calling me a whale, my main is only at 548 AP and I still have siren accessories. The truth hurts.

12 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

Not all low AP people do this. Some of them DO try to form their own parties, and like you said, nobody joins. Please don't try to defend elitism and say it's better, because it isn't. It promotes exclusion, which ends up hurting the community and pushing people away from the game. It wouldn't be a problem if the AP requirements were reasonable, but sadly that isn't always the case.

If a Swipe Lord fought a Whale, who would win?

I understand what you mean, reason why i still stay in certain LFG parties even if they're aps are much lower then mine. I got 605ap and when i get a full party of 450s in Yeti, i still stay because i know our combined ap would be enough and it is. One time i got a pretty low ap party for Cold Storage. 4 of them were 380-460, one of them were 488 and i was 605. I thought about leaving but i ended up staying and it actually payed off. When the fight started, the 488 a.k.a second highest ap in the group Disconnected so i thought all was lost but at the end we actually killed the boss with around a minute left. I was surprised because i thought we might fail since the second highest ap person disconnected at the start of the boss fight. I guess those guys were also pro since non of them died so that probably helped with the dps.

11 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

That's exactly my point the lower ap people are a lot more toxic then the high AP people 

Don't get me wrong I help a lot of low level people when i see someone shout they need help with a dung ill normally go hekp them and i actually pug a lot of stuff on my main to help people but after leveling my sf and seeing how toxic the low ap are I've been greatly considering not doing it cause why should I help the people that act like that 

7 minutes ago, MasterBlaster said:

If a Swipe Lord fought a Whale, who would win?

I'll put my money on the swipe lord.

5 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

That's exactly my point the lower ap people are a lot more toxic then the high AP people 

Don't get me wrong I help a lot of low level people when i see someone shout they need help with a dung ill normally go hekp them and i actually pug a lot of stuff on my main to help people but after leveling my sf and seeing how toxic the low ap are I've been greatly considering not doing it cause why should I help the people that act like that 

The toxicitiy's pretty much the same to me. In the end, we're all terrible people.

5 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

The toxicitiy's pretty much the same to me. In the end, we're all terrible people.

Lol I'm a pretty nice person in game unless you tend to screw something up (high AP guys )I have no patience for 

Then the low guys I try to explain things and then they think they know better and or  don't listen lol then I leave party cause I'm not talking to a wall 

I pug my yeti run almost everyday cause I know the struggles for low people so I try to help and I'm sorry I'm not going to do all your ccs for you you need to learn you wanna talk about painful 

3 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Lol I'm a pretty nice person in game unless you tend to screw something up (high AP guys )I have no patience for 

Then the low guys I try to explain things and then they think they know better and or  don't listen lol then I leave party cause I'm not talking to a wall 

I pug my yeti run almost everyday cause I know the struggles for low people so I try to help and I'm sorry I'm not going to do all your ccs for you you need to learn you wanna talk about painful 

It's rare to find people who would be this nice in game. At least, in my experience it is. I understand you not having patience for the low AP people who think they know everything better than you do, because people like that are insufferable. I just said not all of them act like that, just like not all high AP people are elitists.

1 hour ago, Emma Frost said:

Most of the people who complain about whales or credit card swipers are people who don't have a sustainable job or career in real life, aka: children or grown ups who don't want a job. Don't even bother calling me a whale, my main is only at 548 AP and I still have siren accessories. The truth hurts.

Umm did you not read my explanation of what a swipe lord is? pls stop bringing money into this pls

1 hour ago, BabyWing said:

not me don't lump me with those people.

1 hour ago, Emma Frost said:

/facepalm

I can't believe I'm reading childish crap like this. Is this reddit now?

Not spending $500 a month in a f2p MMO each month = not having a good career or children?

I could easily lay down $500 a month in this game. Do I want to? NO. Do I think it's worth putting money into a company that cares nothing about its customers and does everything it can to drive away new players? NO. Does that mean I can't afford it? NO.

I have a good career and good family, thank you very much.

Your attempt at making labeling others is just pathetic.

25 minutes ago, Melodia said:

/facepalm

Not spending $500 a month in a f2p MMO each month = not having a good career or children?

I could easily lay down $500 a month in this game. Do I want to? NO. Do I think it's worth putting money into a company that cares nothing about its customers and does everything it can to drive away new players? NO. Does that mean I can't afford it? NO.

exactly yet they are appalled that we dare give criticism to the game 

Just now, Emma Frost said:

Getting a bit defensive as usual, are we now? Until you show me proof that all these top geared people blow over $500 a month on this game, you're going to known as the one making labels. It actually scares me how you're so inefficient at playing that game to the point where you think spending $500 a month is necessary to be highly geared. When you say family, I hope you don't mean any kids. That would be unfortunate for them. I spend maybe $50-70 a month on this game, and 90% of that $50-70 has gone into acquiring costumes. If I were to direct that money into gearing up instead though, I could be legendary no problem. I usually play no more than 4 hours a day, and the majority of those hours are spent sitting around in open world PvP and talking trash. Try to think before you post next time. 

no you're the one placing labels, first off you brought money into this when no money was mentioned second she made a guess no need to be frightened of a guess lastly STOP talking about money and p2w its annoying as hell

16 minutes ago, Melodia said:

/facepalm

Getting a bit defensive as usual, are we now? Until you show me proof that all these top geared people blow over $500 a month on this game, you're going to known as the one making labels. It actually scares me how you're so inefficient at playing that game to the point where you think spending $500 a month is necessary to be highly geared. When you say family, I hope you don't mean any kids. That would be unfortunate for them. I spend maybe $50-70 a month on this game, and 90% of that $50-70 has gone into acquiring costumes. If I were to direct that money into gearing up instead though, I could be legendary no problem. I usually play no more than 4 hours a day, and the majority of those hours are spent sitting around in open world PvP and talking trash. Try to think before you post next time. 

It's a little hard to understand this guys argument when he just says swipe every other word. also I got to 510 AP in a month without spending a penny on this game. But I have quite a lot of time on my hands. but even so, making it to 500 AP isn't difficult.

7 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

no you're the one placing labels, first off you brought money into this when no money was mentioned second she made a guess no need to be frightened of a guess lastly STOP talking about money and p2w its annoying as hell

Just because you blatantly did not spell out money in this topic, doesn't mean "swipe lord" doesn't count as a mentioning of money. I know you're automatically looking to defend anyone who agrees with your complaint, but this is getting kind of sad. Better luck next time 

Umm no I defended her because I agreed with her opinion that is it. No you can't tell me what I meant in my speech because I wrote it I had zero idea ya'll minds would go to money  I NEVER intended money to be brought up but noooo ya'll want to frame it as us vs them when its not and that is the real sad part. Lastly if you don't like my complaints then go somewhere else I find it hard to believe you're defending these policies which are proven to make people want to leave and rather accept fact you turn for comfort in  a lie. 

Lol they're going to keep attacking you guys because they spent loads of money on this game already ?. Admitting the game sucks mean admitting they wasted their cash and the whale.lords Dont wanna do that ohhh no no no!

3 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Umm no I defended her because I agreed with her opinion that is it. No you can't tell me what I meant in my speech because I wrote it I had zero idea ya'll minds would go to money  I NEVER intended money to be brought up but noooo ya'll want to frame it as us vs them when its not and that is the real sad part. Lastly if you don't like my complaints then go somewhere else I find it hard to believe you're defending these policies which are proven to make people want to leave and rather accept fact you turn for comfort in  a lie. 

"I had no intention of bringing up money, but I use synonyms for money instead" 

When you create a topic, you are putting yourself up for dissenting opinions. If you and your friend can't handle that, it's time to find a new hobby 

Just now, Emma Frost said:

This is"I had no intention of bringing up money, but I use synonyms for money instead" 

When you create a topic, you are putting yourself up for dissenting opinions. If you and your friend can't handle that, it's time to find a new hobby 

Firstly no I will not accept a travesty of the English Language a synonym is word that has similar meaning, the context here what I assume you're going for is paying by credit card equals swiping but thats enitrely wrong you don't swipe your credit card to pay for stuff there is no swiping involved. Secondly you said  " I know you're automatically looking to defend anyone who agrees with your complaint, but this is getting kind of sad. Better luck next time  " which I assumed you were getting tired of my post which lead me to assume your demeanor and speech indicated you were tired of people voicing their displeasure at the game thats why i said what I said. Its funny because what you're now trying to do is try to frame your opposition as someone who can't handle or cope with your rhetoric thats what I can gather from your fail of a snarky comment(btw she isn't my friend she is the myriad of gamers who are getting fed up with this game's policies, those very people you think are non existent in your closed world). Lastly this isn't a hobby this is a means for which people like me voice displeasure or satisfaction and by the trend of negative posts people aren't very happy with the game.  

Also Pls stop talking money its not the issue at hand what I meant by my sipe lord comment was people like yourself who blindly defend the devs and say outrageous lies as to making 600 ap in one month. I understand you swipes(no money intended) are losing but to lie and deceive the new ppl is just sad no?   

7 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

Wow, at this point, this thread might as well be locked. I thought the rating for this game was mature, not 10+.

wow you really want to stifle peoples opinion I mean ya'll brought money to this thread as much as I feel people are wrong about the money thing they have a right to voice their comment, you must hate debates,facts and logic I guess. 

Archived