Best outfit for Jin Male

Choco Wack

really depends on your character cuz different outfits will look good with different character appearance P:

i like yellow dahlia and prime time on jin male though. and dark sandstorm kinda.. or maybe i just like that outfit in general.

stinger cloth headgear looks best on jin male out of all the races, just the colour doesn't really match with most stuff.

NYlO4bK.jpg

best by far. so damn fun to wear i luv it

Honestly tho, there's a lot of great costumes for male jin. I personally cycle my Prime Time, Holly Jolly, White Hot, the swimsuit with the headphones, My Angel, and Midnight Detective. If u want a nice cheap store costume, Yellow Dahlia is fire my friend. Hot. Nice and tight pants. Little more money for Prime Time which is nice nice too. In game stuff? Pirate/Dark Pirate is cool. I like Beast Hunter in general (the bells actually make a chiming noise when u move!!)  I mean...it's all subjective yea? I CAN say that Yellow Dahlia and Prime Time seems to be universally liked on Male Jins tho.

Oh! You can always wait for whatever costumes get voted back into the game. Most of em look great on male jins. Dreamcutter, school days, that coat..yea is nice, yes

12 hours ago, Choco Wack said:

Hi everyone, i would like to see which outfit most likely would fit to a Jin Male, or which do you use the most :)

Its hard to get a nice outfit, and Im having a hard time which one to use.

I am not going to say 'the best', but well, I like the Kari Lord right now. I also as well as using the light-colored Jinagshi one from Mushin's Tower just because I have it & because it sort of goes with the Warlock class like sorcerer's robes. I did not like the Night Luna (skinny arms) and the What-its-name from the Warlock challenge (headphones)

I would not mind getting and trying on the following:

Black Sandstorm (but nobody runs Daggerbeak, so I gave up)

The green version of the Naryu Labirynth one

The Stinger one from the Scorpion by Yehara Mirage

and the Pugilist from the Playpen

That's how Kaari looks on him:

Warlock.png

You know, if the OP would have asked for females, this thread would be loaded with pictures of the lovingly dressed female avatars. But because it's a male, gods forbid we take it seriously. Let's post the pics of boyz in tutus. As usual, double standard.

At least someone is trying to make a handsome cool-looking male, but no, no.... we can't have that. Watermelon-sized boobs and bikinis, or the low-brow boudoir fashion, that's all we can tolerate.

If you have already made your male Jin char, you can always open Wardrobe by pressing F3. Nearly all outfits are listed there. Then shift + LMB outfits (and adorments) at will until you come across those you like. Should only take a few minutes of your time.

4 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

If you have already made your male Jin char, you can always open Wardrobe by pressing F3. Nearly all outfits are listed there. Then shift + LMB outfits (and adorments) at will until you come across those you like. Should only take a few minutes of your time.

Aww, that will deprive the rest of us from the pleasure of seeing the screenies :) Jin males are hot! MOAR Jin males! In manly-man outfits.

Archived