Obtain the hongmoon secret technique fan

KENPACHl

So The quest says to obtain the fan from the npc at blackram which cost 20 siren emblems, now I have the fan the quest does not tell me what i need to do next? it still says obtain the fan, anyone have any idea what i need to do to carry on with this quest please?

Get the book page for 10 soulstones as well because the old *cricket* immediately tells you to go back to the NPC to buy it and come back to him.

They just couldn't consolidate those 2 steps into 1 huh? Making the player tp 4 times back and forth.

8 minutes ago, Melodia said:

Get the book page for 10 soulstones as well because the old *cricket* immediately tells you to go back to the NPC to buy it and come back to him.

They just couldn't consolidate those 2 steps into 1 huh? Making the player tp 4 times back and forth.

yea... got to back and forth... ;w;

well at least i got my emberstomp.  now lookin a way to get enuff gold for asura embers ;w;

2 hours ago, ander01se said:

If I remember correctly you need to return and talk to one of the sages at Mushin's tower.

There is no dialog with any of the mushins npc's even with the fan in my bag, and it wont allow me to buy the scribbled note yet. It just says buy the fan which I have done  and my quest log  says nothing else but buy the fan still.

3 hours ago, KENPACHl said:

There is no dialog with any of the mushins npc's even with the fan in my bag, and it wont allow me to buy the scribbled note yet. It just says buy the fan which I have done  and my quest log  says nothing else but buy the fan still.

You need to phyaically go to mushin tower. It wont display on the map and the quest will not update either.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You need to phyaically go to mushin tower. It wont display on the map and the quest will not update either.

So where do I go once I'm at mushins lobby? tried speaking to all the NPC's but nothing?

Archived