People using the Marketplace

Hollow

You are a moonwater transformation stone crafter and seller.

You log on the market and observe that the lowest price for single moonwater transformation stones is 4G 69S.

People are also selling stacks of 10 moonwater transformation stones for 4G 50S per the stack.

Do you:

A.) Sell the moonwater transformation stones each single for 4G 80S hoping theyll sell soon once people buy the lower costing ones.

B.) Sell the moonwater transformation stones each single for 4G 50S so they sell quickly.

C.) Sell a stack of 10 moonwater transformation stones for 4G 40S per to sell those before the more expensive 10 stacks.

D.) Undercut the whole market for no clear reason, selling single stones each at 4G 10S.

If you guessed D you're right! Congrats member of the BnS community.

I apologize for the sarcastic nature of this post but wow do people surprise me on the market sometimes. I guess if you want to sell it in 10 seconds, you want to sell it in 10 seconds. -_-

I constantly undercut the market because most of the prices are absolutely stupid and riddic. By doing this I force other ppl to lower the price down helping this way people who are behind or newer players who dont and cant farm stupid amount of money to afford mats to upgrade their stuff. congrats... you are now part of the community and actively contribute in a positive way to it!

also people who are just starting to upgrade their gear dont need 10-12 stones to upgrade it but 1-2. Now tell me how would those people afford to buy 5-10 stones at once when they cant farm properly.

so yeah I am one of those who undercut the market and proud of it as well.

16 minutes ago, LeyLu said:

also people who are just starting to upgrade their gear dont need 10-12 stones to upgrade it but 1-2. Now tell me how would those people afford to buy 5-10 stones at once when they cant farm properly.

I think quite a few farm gold just fine but alot usually only need one stone and don't feel like buying extras unless it's for an alt or something. I will admit when I only need one stone, its always a stack of 5's,10's, and 20's, every time at the lowest cost and have to cycle through the market to find just one and that one is almost 10g. Sometimes I do go ahead and buy the stack but turn around and break them into singles and put back what I don't need in the market at the lowest price.

Just now, Ziggy Nils said:

I think quite a few farm gold just fine but alot usually only need one stone and don't feel like buying extras unless it's for an alt or something. I will admit when I only need one stone, its always a stack of 5's,10's, and 20's, every time at the lowest cost and have to cycle through the market to find just one and that one is almost 10g.

yep... its truly frustrating to go page after page and not find only 1 or 2 pieces. I am still new and i still cant farm all that good so i can sympathize  with those who do struggle with growing their character.

People complain about population going down and so on but when it comes to actually help the community by helping them stay they don't, all they can think of is their own personal greed... well.. F that and F them too. so there !

Well if I put something on the market it's my item, I either made it or earnt it and I believe I have the right to put whatever price I want on it. Our economy has always been one of advantage taking and the grind is hard enough for some people. I make no apologies for lowering the market value especially when it is extremely overpriced at times just so greedy people get extra profit. 

And to be fair my mentality is that of the minority so the prices quickly skyrocket again so what's the problem? 

If if profit is your agenda hold off selling them until it's at a satisfactory price in your opinion. 

Flame me me all you want and call me a market noob. I know how it's meant to work I just ignore it.

moonwater crafts ss req cut by 1/4 but the prices are still same as the ones before the slash idk why the fvk ppl are trying to sell still at old price making it difficult for new players. i under cut by a huge margin not to gain gold but to provide stones to the community where i could save and easily craft Silverfrost Trans.

The problem is the cost of the Moonwater Tears. Which has seemingly been addressed by lowering their cost in the item shop? Erm. Now I can ncoin them for less, yay. This has been addressed to death, I know, but THIS is the issue. Put Tears as a reward for daily dungeons. Bottleneck solved.

2 hours ago, Hollow said:

You are a moonwater transformation stone crafter and seller.

You log on the market and observe that the lowest price for single moonwater transformation stones is 4G 69S.

People are also selling stacks of 10 moonwater transformation stones for 4G 50S per the stack.

Do you:

A.) Sell the moonwater transformation stones each single for 4G 80S hoping theyll sell soon once people buy the lower costing ones.

B.) Sell the moonwater transformation stones each single for 4G 50S so they sell quickly.

C.) Sell a stack of 10 moonwater transformation stones for 4G 40S per to sell those before the more expensive 10 stacks.

D.) Undercut the whole market for no clear reason, selling single stones each at 4G 10S.

If you guessed D you're right! Congrats member of the BnS community.

I apologize for the sarcastic nature of this post but wow do people surprise me on the market sometimes. I guess if you want to sell it in 10 seconds, you want to sell it in 10 seconds. -_-

Do you know how the market works in the world? Probably not. Probably forgot to take Economics 101.

I find it kind of funny greedy overpricers are complaining others are selling stuff at a normal price so they can't make ridiculously high amount of profit. This is the equivalent of of robbers complaining people don't own enough valuables for them to rob. People like you are the reason why BnS prices are completely out of whack. Gem hammers went from 8g to a ridiculous 16g over just one week. Do you honestly think people are going to sympathize with overpricers? "Oh no the prices are too low, I wanted to spend more money!!"

Moonwater Transformation Stones have a list of necessary itens and extensive time to be done  .

All this itens has a price in market too . Some easy to be found ( drop or market ) others no . This form the minimum selling price .

If the character has no Gold and need buy something ( expensive too or upgrade weapon i.e. who ask for 150 frozen stingers ) will sell Monwatrer Transformation cheapest . 

I always open the full list in market and analyze the quantities sale . To avoid that smarts one who put 1 stone cheapest and try buy anothers at the same price . And put mine at average price and 24hs to sell .

[ ] ´s

HawkWarrior

I am a MTS crafter/seller (20 a day), and I believe the market works just fine. Profit margins are actually going low, those tears really eat up most of the costs. As I craft everyday, I've been paying attention to how the prices change, and there's a direct correlation between tears and MTS. Now that SS requirements are much lower, AND the Soul Fighter frenzy is finally dying down, MTS demand is drying up, which has lead to a decrease in Tear prices (currently they go for 1g each, whereas some weeks ago they were at almost 2g).

Basic supply and demand mechanics would be that each new seller should slightly undercut the lowest available price, this means that the less people who are buying, the cheaper the product gets, while the more people buy, the higher the price goes. Or, if you want to play it smart, look at the sell history and watch what's the range of prices that have been sold in the last 24~48h and use that for an estimate.

For the record, I sell them in batches of 3, because I wanna help people who don't have money to buy stacks of 10, and I can't sell them in pairs without being unable to sell anything else in the market :P

Crafting MTS take a lot of time actually.

For the total thing (10 mts), you need to farm 15 tears, i'm a relatively new players with a 485AP kfm, it takes me about 15-20 min to get 2 tears.

You need 25 soulstones. Personnaly i just can't play in SSP with my lags playing kfm. So i don't get much of them every day.

You need 10 moonwater quartz, of course you're not going to use your pickaxe on regular quartz veins, so you have to spend a lot of time finding 2 rich veins which are farming sometimes by bot, or robotbrains players. You need to craft the moonwater pickaxes aswell which takes 6 hours (and one soulstone among other...well)

You need 45 min to craft 5 normal potions in order to craft 5 premium potions for a 6hr crafting. Then you can start the 10 Mts craft that will take 24 hr and asked you for about 5gold20s of diverse materials (depend the price of these ressources in the market in a given time). Just before this summer event, Mts craft cost you 5g60 of materials, people was selling it around 6g30. Personnaly i was selling them 7g/u for only one, and 6g50/u for 5 of them.

Without taking the market taxe in consideration i made around 1g15 by moonstones as a profit for the 24h crafting. It sure is extortion.... 

Oh excuse me... i should be honored to spend my entire day crafting those virtual stones for you guys and making absolutely no virtual profits for that. Now that i remember ! when i was lvl 45 a mysterious stranger came to me and gave me all what i needed to get the gear i've today ! seriously... I UP TO 50 HM3 with only 360 AP all this time !! Just stop crying you can't afford 20 Mts as soon as you need it ! You have to spend hours farming stupid WB, stupid Dungeons, and those freaking dailies, and you have to do it every day to get something in this (stupid) asian mmo ! 

Well... you can just p2w too. Some players are "gifted" with very molleable principles. Personnaly even if i actually can i would never pay to get an advantage in gear or skill. But if i "worked" for something, i intend to be paid in consequence. Crafting Moonstones ask me a lot of time and motivation, i will never sell them for less i think it's worth. I just have to wait the end of the summer event, and then sell my crafts when prices get stabilized again. It's a good occasion to make a little break and go play some others games !

Archived