SF Hype or Mains ?

TryGoogleThis

I used to main Destroyer and alt a FM, i went pretty hardcore on SF and leveled it to hm5 before first weekend, really like the class as it bring what seem good dmg,  save with ress and heal , able to carry without relaying on others with all the iframes. and god i love SB on SF.

How many changed main to SF, and do you still do dailies and stuff on main 

Switched from wl to sf ( hm 7, 586 ap atm) and i really like the class though i find it harder to get loot on the rushhour in ssp. Overall really cool class for pve and 6on6 but atm kinda dissapointed in arena (the passive stats, especially the 25% crit chance sucks)

i have the same set-up, 1 Destro and 1 FM, still made a SF. Got all the nice animations and stuff, but it lacks damage. I checked a lot of reviews also and the pathh that SF is going through the future patches are really bad. They said SF is good for PVP compared to PVE but the amount of SF's in the top rank are very few, knowing a lot of people are pass HM5 already. i still can win against a lot of SF's with my Destro in arena. I think people who always lose in SF's do not know their mechanics. Since i have one I know what to do. in PVE, good thing I haven't went to breeze yet. SF as a main means you also do world bosses, SSP and 4 man dungeons, and I dont see the effectiveness of this toon in PVE except you saved a lot of gold and Ncoins to get it to 600+ ap straight. got The new SF hype will surely invite people to level up this toon, but slowly they will realize that this toon just mid tier.

8 hours ago, Choco Wack said:

i have the same set-up, 1 Destro and 1 FM, still made a SF. Got all the nice animations and stuff, but it lacks damage. I checked a lot of reviews also and the pathh that SF is going through the future patches are really bad. They said SF is good for PVP compared to PVE but the amount of SF's in the top rank are very few, knowing a lot of people are pass HM5 already. i still can win against a lot of SF's with my Destro in arena. I think people who always lose in SF's do not know their mechanics. Since i have one I know what to do. in PVE, good thing I haven't went to breeze yet. SF as a main means you also do world bosses, SSP and 4 man dungeons, and I dont see the effectiveness of this toon in PVE except you saved a lot of gold and Ncoins to get it to 600+ ap straight. got The new SF hype will surely invite people to level up this toon, but slowly they will realize that this toon just mid tier.

You are making a fool out of yourself.  Destroyer will shit on SF like Destroyer will shit on Summoner, even as main destroyer its a tricky match up that need ot be played very correctly and ontop Yes SFs might be hm5+ but try ask them how many has their Acutall HM skills

and your statement with DMG trigered me hard..I think you simply fail at playing this game outside your box. 

I´m 624 AP Hm 7, I pull aggro off equal and higher geared classes, I am MOSTLY fighting on toe with Fms, for aggro back and forth, Again learning your class, learning your rotation.  Their dmg are amasing compared to Destroyer. and benefit they get on grab and with SB are massive comapred to both fm and des

I'm not against Sf actually, I'm just dissapointed. Surely people like you will defend it now, but as soon as patches were implemented, they will nerf this toon down.   I wanna see more SF's in killing Grindtooth also. I was observing it but seldom do i see one. I am talking in behalf of people who dont have gold to upgrade straight to Scorpio, I have talked to a lot and heard their complains. Surely some also made this toon for pvp, and their pvp experience is good, but still i dont see much SF's in the top. 

4 hours ago, Choco Wack said:

I'm not against Sf actually, I'm just dissapointed. Surely people like you will defend it now, but as soon as patches were implemented, they will nerf this toon down.   I wanna see more SF's in killing Grindtooth also. I was observing it but seldom do i see one. I am talking in behalf of people who dont have gold to upgrade straight to Scorpio, I have talked to a lot and heard their complains. Surely some also made this toon for pvp, and their pvp experience is good, but still i dont see much SF's in the top. 

i think you should do way more research.

SF WILL NOT BE NERFED

the reason is simple

SF started really weak and has been getting constant bufs to match up to other classes the only balance patch we are missing is the one they just implemented in the KR servers that came out from the test servers over 1week ago wich means SF was already in balance patch and updated to the most.

SF will not be nerfed specially if u look that since its release date he has in every balance patch beeing buffed up.

11 hours ago, Choco Wack said:

Uhm, in Korea, they only nerf SF's Q/E cooldown (9->12) and that's it. I don't know where you read that they will be nerfed hard.

Here is the latest patch notes:

Soul Fighter

• Added new 'Restraint' skill 'Force Beam'
    • Earth damage when Cobalt Punch is learned
    • Ice damage when Right Punch is learned
  • 'Kingfist'. 'Frost Storm' - New on hit effect, Gold Dragon
    • ※'Additional effects when 'Focus Chi', 'Chi Burst' is used at 3 stacks of Gold Dragon
  • 'Frost Storm' T5F3 - Fixed issue where the additional damage does not match the tooltip
  • 'Chi Burst' T3F1, T5F1 - New effect, Inspire
  • 'Chi Burst' T3F1 - Removed 'Heals party members apart from the user an additional 20% of their Health'
  • 'Chi Burst' T3F1 - Added 'Heals party members apart from the user an additional 40% of their Health over 20 sec'
  • 'Chi Burst' T5F1 - Added 'Heals party members an additional 40% of their health at 3 stacks of Gold Dragon'
  • 'Chi Burst' T5F2 - Added 'Heals party members an additional 20% of their health at 3 stacks of Gold Dragon'
  • 'Chi Burst' all - Added 'Increased movement speedy by 60% for 5 sec'
  • 'Focus Chi' T4F1 - Added 'Increases Critical Hit Damage by an additional 30% for 10 sec at 3 stacks of Gold Dragon'
  • 'Lightning Fist' F2 - Cannot be used as joint attack
  • 'Elbow Smash' T2F3 - Cooldown changed to 6 sec
  • 'Elbow Smash' T2F3 - Added 'Increases critical hit damage by 20% for 3 sec on hit with Flaming Twin Cobra'
  • 'Elbow Smash' T2F3 - Added 'Heals the user 10% of the damage dealt'
  • 'Elbow Smash' T5F3 - Changed 'User is resistant to damage, status effects for 1 sec on Counter' to 'User is resistant to damage, status effects for 1.5 sec on Counter'
  • 'Howling Blast' T3F1 - Added 'Heals the user 50% of the damage dealt'
  • 'Howling Blast' T3F1 - Damage increased
  • 'Breaking Claw' T4F1 - Added 'Increases critical hit chance by 1% for 3 sec up to 3 stacks
  • 'Breaking Claw' T4F1 - Damage increased
  • 'Cobalt Punch' T5F1 - Damage increased
  • 'Right Punch' T5F3 - Damage increased
  • 'Shadow Dance', 'Footwork' - Cooldown increased to 12 sec from 9 sec
  • 'Second Wind' T3F1 - Added 'Escape from Frost Prison'

And all other patch before this one can be summarized as: increased damage.

Did you also check  how the other classes got enhanced in the future patches or you only focused on SF? So your best  defense, your i-frames increased its cd? and just increased some healing? Did you just read the patch notes without checking their own forums and what are their feedback regarding SF's situation in korea? I said already last time if you really like the class and spent time and gold already, go for it. My message is to all people who havent invested that much yet to this class.

Heya, question:

Added new 'Restraint' skill 'Force Beam'

'Chi Burst' T3F1, T5F1 - New effect, Inspire

Any more detailed info on that ??? how/when can you use these restrained skills, what does inspire do exactly ??

46 minutes ago, Pestiferius said:

Heya, question:

Added new 'Restraint' skill 'Force Beam'

'Chi Burst' T3F1, T5F1 - New effect, Inspire

Any more detailed info on that ??? how/when can you use these restrained skills, what does inspire do exactly ??

All classes get a 'Restraint' skill usable when a target is Phantom Gripped, Grabbed, or the last one when you lock the target on the ground (KFM / SU).

On 06.07.2016 at 10:16 PM, Xypherenc said:

Uhm, in Korea, they only nerf SF's Q/E cooldown (9->12) and that's it. I don't know where you read that they will be nerfed hard.

Here is the latest patch notes:

• 'Shadow Dance', 'Footwork' - Cooldown increased to 12 sec from 9 sec
  •  

Do you know what that 3 second means in pvp...

Yeah, that's only kfm stance. Fm stance is still the same. Notice they also lowered the cd on counter. Also, if you notice in the infinity tower trader, there's a soul badge that nullifies all cc when using Dragon fist. Dragon fist with the focus chi buff is godly damage. It's just keeping then off balance to use it. 

2 hours ago, Pestiferius said:

Yeah patch looks like pve buff and pvp nerf, though as far as i read it they dont nerf q/e in general, its the kfm stance q/e only ??

10 hours ago, Sherizumi said:

Yeah, that's only kfm stance. Fm stance is still the same. Notice they also lowered the cd on counter. Also, if you notice in the infinity tower trader, there's a soul badge that nullifies all cc when using Dragon fist. Dragon fist with the focus chi buff is godly damage. It's just keeping then off balance to use it. 

Is that soul badge works on arena as well?

I don't see any indication on the tool tip that says you can't. I couldn't say for sure, as I don't have one yet, but I've got 10 tribute badges already. And you can get them for 70 badges on the dragon trade express if you're premium

6 hours ago, Kung Fung said:

Is that soul badge works on arena as well?

Archived