SSP King Grindtooth died too quickly

Luxerion

12 hours ago, Daktaro said:

In their last Q&A Livestream NCSoft NA said they had no plans to change anything to do with SSP and faction imbalance.

Their response to SSP was "don't go there until you have end game gear" and "buy moonstones off the marketplace".

Their response to faction imbalance was "just join the other faction" and "put an alt in the other faction".
Yupppppppp.

Or you can reduce the number of words you had to type by just saying:

Their response to any complaint/suggestion by the community is "we don't give a shit, we got lots of $ from suckers already, bye".

16 hours ago, Luxerion said:

This happens in Onmyung realm/server. We just simply have too much people in one faction (Crimson). Most of them don't join the whole mining session and just waiting for last boss to spawn(big boar). That's why most of us don't get the reward from boss. It moves around very much and very fast so melee class (without high damage) is nearly impossible to get it, and summoner class which almost all of their skills are in straight line is really hard to follow boss' movement. It requires 14 points minimum to get the loot unless boss gained point. Just a little lag can cause you to miss the loot.

We need to think to resolve this, I'm not wise.. I can't think of any solution. I just hope dev team have something up on their sleeves to fix this whole SSP system. It's quite a mess down here.

I did not know you need 14 prestige points to get the loot.... wow, that explained why I didn't get loot last night. I was ganked by a Ceru right before boar showed up and lost all my points. RIP

11 minutes ago, Mistia said:

I did not know you need 14 prestige points to get the loot.... wow, that explained why I didn't get loot last night. I was ganked by a Ceru right before boar showed up and lost all my points. RIP

It's not exactly that number. The loot should be limited to x persons no matter how much prestige you get. You have to get some because there are always many people at the boar.

More HP would be ok. I can't give more advice because I get a chest no matter what from every single mob in ssp. For melee: Use your gap closers only when really needed. If the boar has the time to run around, he isn't dying fast (it's fast when he is dying before he runs after the 1st aoe). Burst him at the start, use a gab closer when he stands still and then you have some seconds to burst him. With > 500 ap and good crit it should be enough to get a chest. If he isn't dead then and starts to running again you definitely have enough time to do damage.

10 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

It's not exactly that number. The loot should be limited to x persons no matter how much prestige you get. You have to get some because there are always many people at the boar.

More HP would be ok. I can't give more advice because I get a chest no matter what from every single mob in ssp. For melee: Use your gap closers only when really needed. If the boar has the time to run around, he isn't dying fast (it's fast when he is dying before he runs after the 1st aoe). Burst him at the start, use a gab closer when he stands still and then you have some seconds to burst him. With > 500 ap and good crit it should be enough to get a chest. If he isn't dead then and starts to running again you definitely have enough time to do damage.

Well its funny you mention this. There was one time I got last hit on boar and I was rewarded with last hit chest when boar was ~3% HP left. Not sure if I had any points on me that time...

I arrived very late for Heuk last night, only got in a few good hits, and still got credit.

Please change Grindtooth (and other SSP bosses) to be more like Heuk so we can get rid of this frustration.

On 6/28/2016 at 4:34 PM, Melodia said:

Or you can reduce the number of words you had to type by just saying:

Their response to any complaint/suggestion by the community is "we don't give a shit, we got lots of $ from suckers already, bye".

• 4 weeks later...

Ssp has to be one of the worst thought up ideas yet. Im starting to think ncsoft has kid programmers with no brain/ reasoning. Melee has no chance and is the only one out their getting slayed for a chance to even get loot, add the fact of level 3 ping problems with super bad ping loss, what does that = its a clunkity clunk clunk melee dying and wasting time. It wouldnt be near as bad if they fixed the shitty ping, especially for south east ppl. Also, make the freaking grind tooth have more hp, the little shit is dead in two sec, adding again server shit lag and melee chasing that stupid tooth all over the f`Ning map to just hit it a couple of times is a complete waste of time. Oh one more thing, if by the grace of god a box does drop, take off the bull shit rng. If we are wasting 30 + min for a complete wasted joke by god dont give me a pos belt or braclet and some *cricket* a mee mee thigh meat. If I want a steak ill go to food city.  A big dippity doo dah fu to u and ur pos p2w game.

Archived