Can you remove the "rescue 3 villagers" objective from Chuaka daily??

Melodia

While I do feel bad to ppl trying to play on potatoes and crappy laptops they really need to consider upgrading if they are going to be playing with potential randoms who DO have i7s and SSDs and may not have the patience for your PC to load in 2 minutes what ours does in 20 seconds or less.  While I do wait for the entire pty to load generally, if someone else decides not to, I will join them lest being fkd myself.

On 7/3/2016 at 10:38 AM, Randomonium said:

While I do feel bad to ppl trying to play on potatoes and crappy laptops they really need to consider upgrading if they are going to be playing with potential randoms who DO have i7s and SSDs and may not have the patience for your PC to load in 2 minutes what ours does in 20 seconds or less.  While I do wait for the entire pty to load generally, if someone else decides not to, I will join them lest being fkd myself.

You have to consider that not everyone has money to upgrade.

It's a simple matter of being courteous.

I usually clear the mobs in the beginning and wait there.  If a person takes more than 1 minute to enter then I proceed since it doesn't seem like they are even responding.  If you have a slow machine, you can easily make your own dungeon, enter and then look for party members. 

You can solo it you know that right? I have mid-budget computer but somehow it loads slow, on waiting screens I wait up to one minute. I don't like this either but I don't complain, you should know that they never would change a quest just because we want. Even if you die you got hearts that will ressurrect you immediately. I just calculated the time you waste between 6 man party and solo. It's like 5 minutes. Or 2-3 minutes if you have 600+ AP.

ORRRRRRR

You can enter dungeon solo, rescue the villagers and teleport to cross server. Which is totally waste time.

Archived