High Noon hat... just the hat

Darkdude

looking around in the wardrobe i just noticed the High Noon hat, and its freaking sweet. i was wondering if it would ever make a comeback like the hongmoon store outfits but it says ''celebrating the launch of bns in the west'' witch makes me feel like its something akin to the regium corvus and night luna and wont ever make an appearance again. but i absolutely love that hat, especialy on my gon so i would just like to ask that it makes a comeback some day.

14 minutes ago, Spyroxion said:

No it won't. High Noon costume and hat wasn't in cash shop. It is master founders pack exclusive and ncsoft said plenty of times that high noon and other (forgot its name) costume won't be coming to cash shop ever

I wouldn't say it won't ever...didn't they release it into cash shop on KR server recently? if not then mb, I heard they did.

5 minutes ago, Spyroxion said:

And really big riot would come because people paid 120euros for package with that costume. Heck, if they did return it to shop I think I could go and ask for refund, because when I was buying it was said that costumes won't be added later on in the game 

Well on tera they just released a flying lion mount that looks exactly like a founder's pack lion..they just added wings. If they change the outfit even a little bit..then it isn't the same outfit per say..and they could release with a slight alteration to get around the issue of founder's pack costume, even if its only slightly different. At the end of the day if they see it will make them money they might do it.

Also...at what point have they kept their word on anything? 'we wont make this game p2w' 'we won't censor or change anything' they went back on both those statements too...just saying ;)

Just now, Faline said:

True, but this is ncsoft..if they think it'll make money they might release it down the line.

And really big riot would come because people paid 120euros for package with that costume. Heck, if they did return it to shop I think I could go and ask for refund, because when I was buying it was said that costumes won't be added later on in the game 

Absolutely not. I paid $134 after tax for the founder's pack partly on the promise that the exclusive costumes  (east meets west, high noon, & transcendence) were exclusive.

As I say on every thread that comes up about this, if you wanted it, you should have paid the admission fee like everyone else when it was offered.

8 minutes ago, Bezerko said:

Absolutely not. I paid $134 after tax for the founder's pack partly on the promise that the exclusive costumes  (east meets west, high noon, & transcendence) were exclusive.

As I say on every thread that comes up about this, if you wanted it, you should have paid the admission fee like everyone else when it was offered.

I agree, I also made the investment into the master founder pack, if they re-release it, they better give me my money back.

Most likey, since both the game itself and NC's marketing treat pallete swapped colors like all new outfits, they'll probably release an alternate color of the western outfit into the shop so the original colors will remain exclusive. 

Archived