Which new class would you like to see in BnS?

Onionio

Due to the game being based on Wuxia shit there could be..

A Buddha (nah not a healer)

Rather a tank which dps stacks up on tanking (or maybe even just outdpses classes by taking hits

A shuriken shield wielder (some kind of round shield with blades around it)

Some kind of control class with supportive shit

Lancer

Didn't find it in a wuxia movie but it will work

There's not much they can add if they wanna keep up the wuxia style

arieschais idea of enhancing classes we already have sounds great to me, i'd love more ways to customize my gameplay on a class I already love playing.

I'd also really like to see a lycandi race as a hybrid melee/ranged class which could shapeshift to fox/tiger etc for melee and human for ranged attacks.

Mainly I just want to be able to play a grown up furry race like in PWI rather then being stuck with a chibi like most of the games seem to be doing now.

5 hours ago, IxFa said:

Vice Admiral

While you are correct that is her proper title; however, if one interacts with one, it is yes/no Admiral sir/ma'am. Vice is not used unless you're introducing them some official capacity or a senior officer addresses them for official purposes (like dressing them down or reminding them of their station as an example).

I am good with what they have already. Not a big fan of RNG, and well, current classes somewhat fit in the backstory of being raised in the Hongmoon School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but a lot of suggestions like a gunslinger won't.

Overall, save for the huge RNG concern, it doesn't matter to me, since I am limited in what I can play anyway, both by time constraints and the playing ability, so I suppose I don't care, and only because of the RNG I have a stake in this matter being against any new classes added.

Archived