Love Ncsoft Activity

Yubeiyagyuu

I heared, they did it!! 

ncsoft was more then active this week, nice work!

My further thaughts: 

people dont make decisions for no reason, report bots and so on. when people get mad, because they got traped, when using makros or more, that are selfmade problems. you guys know it, and i see it every time again in pvp.

until now i wrote many bad things to the rarely loved  gm , but this time, you guys done it right. respect. 

I dont mean an exact date, because we can clearly see, they want to do something and they work, and because of it, i wanted to make a thread for the community, that they dont only see the negative things, but also the good ones. 

2 minutes ago, Velrofica said:

They're definitely putting in a lot of effort.. :3

Yes they are trying. Hopefully it will end up well. I really like this game.

They should stop with the RNG p2w boxes and instead get people to buy premium and offer them a good game without spending more then 10$ per month.

Increase premium level benefits by how many months you have subscription and voila you have happy paying customers.

1 hour ago, weaponzero said:

Oh yea, if someone is bored enough to provide a rundown of what´s been announced that´d be great... :D

New pets, new dungeons, a new area in mushin tower where you fight AI enemies that look and act like players, you can also train, new 24 man raid, new costumes, new cosmetics, race change, gender change, new soul like item that boosts your skills, skills have reached KR version, new hongmoon skills,  and other small fixes and changes.

32 minutes ago, Mucski said:

New pets, new dungeons, a new area in mushin tower where you fight AI enemies that look and act like players, you can also train, new 24 man raid, new costumes, new cosmetics, race change, gender change, new soul like item that boosts your skills, skills have reached KR version, new hongmoon skills,  and other small fixes and changes.

*perks.  new costumes, new cosmetics? Soul item? Ty.

I'll have2 check around 4more info on my break

5 hours ago, Yubeiyagyuu said:

I heared, they did it!! 

ncsoft was more then active this week, nice work!

My further thaughts: 

people dont make decisions for no reason, report bots and so on. when people get mad, because they got traped, when using makros or more, that are selfmade problems. you guys know it, and i see it every time again in pvp.

until now i wrote many bad things to the rarely loved  gm , but this time, you guys done it right. respect. 

Yeah, more activity and more inocents getting banned for a automated banning system.

Great job, and i still using my other accounts normaly, and still facing thousands of bots and hackers.

They really make a huge difference, in terms of losing their own players, soon, there only be bots playing.

1 hour ago, Miykh said:

Yeah, more activity and more inocents getting banned for a automated banning system.

Great job, and i still using my other accounts normaly, and still facing thousands of bots and hackers.

They really make a huge difference, in terms of losing their own players, soon, there only be bots playing.

i have only 1, do you use the rest for botting? or why do you have many accounts at all?, thats what i mean with everything has a reason, you must have a reason too to play more then one accounts, very suspicous, made my day clint eastwood would say xD

44 minutes ago, Yubeiyagyuu said:

i have only 1, do you use the rest for botting? or why do you have many accounts at all?, thats what i mean with everything has a reason, you must have a reason too to play more then one accounts, very suspicous, made my day clint eastwood would say xD

Há, don't try to act smart, sorry i play all my accounts to farm level 50 dungeons, so no.

I have many accounts because im not a rich guy that have plenty money to waste on a game to buy character slots, and also daily dash only gives 1 costume per acc so i can grab free costume on all of them, and enjoy the rewards too.

Made your day? Well you made mine on your text. Its somewhat illegal to have more them 1 account? I know lots of people that do the same, so if you don't, you have your reasons, or you have only 1 character, or you choose the pay patch.

Also you know what they say, never put all eggs on the same basket. Well as i got 1 account banned for no reason i still have the others intact at least. Fun how it not make me lose everything in one blow right?

Edit:

One side note: I have a little sister, that wanted to play, but she not play all days, so she chooses one character from 1 acc and play with me. Don't need to say more right?

okay when it is so, then sry, but that was of cause the first thing that came in mind, you shot back, its good i can take it ;P good play. thats the last thing  i would think about. but why got banned? and then multi accounts that hasnt to do with each other? i know sites who sell bots for farming. but okay, i take it back. maybe im not so smart

They keep stating im using third party program, but they will not say to me what this program is.

So if im using a program them why other accounts didin't got banned too? One friend of mine got banned same day, and he stoped playing since 2 month ago, for study and exams, so he was coming back to play on free time.

Thats very stressfull. Really.

And the only thing that i want is stay very away from bots, they annoy me al ldays, i need to keep blocking, they even whisper me, ruin the chat, and such. Who needs power leveling in this game? i used a youtube guide to hit 50 in 16 hours, so why even bother...

And doing all my level 50 quests gives me 50-70 gold and it takes what? 2-3 hours to do all?

Using bot is dumb, and why would i pay for something that would just ban me? They can track your trade and know if you buy or get gold from bots too.

if i would be you i would give them for that reason access to your computer to look, then i think they cant do anything against you, maybe it works. i would link this guide too ;) heres a good place i think. maybe god hear you, the mighty smiter xD

I already told that, they can scan my computer, access it, anything, and they stopped answering me. So how in a democratic country, you just judge someone whitout investigating, and keep saying "our decision was not wrong" im pretty sure they don't even know what it is about, some random guys just sending copy past messages because losing time to answer tickets is bad.

I miss old online games where if your using something, they can precisely say what it is and what you have done. They don't have active GM's online to ban bots and hackers, they prefeer to keep a automated system to do so.

Archived