İF YOU ARE A PVP PLAYER DO NOT START A WARLOCK!

Kalitas

On 5/14/2016 at 6:33 PM, Kalitas said:

Just a friendly advice. İ m platinium most of the time and i became rank 3 warlock once. İf you are a pvp player do not start with warlock. İt is weak. Let me explain it with classes.

Fm : Just let me tell you. You have 0 chance of winning against this. They will just spam divine veil, frezee themself and run away from your V and 4 combo. They will heal themselves all the time. No matter what u do u cant win.

Kfm: An other full counter. They will just spam block, Q and E spam around your Thrall, Frezee themselves if you use your dragoncall. And 1 stun lock u are %100 dead. No escape just 1mistake and it is over. Worse part your second wind is nothing. İt is like an other F escape. İf you is before u even land they will fly to you and CC you again.

Bm: İ say your chance is %50. They have a resist skill too and if you make 1 mistake u will die. For example in a pvp recently i made Bm pulled me with Z and make a air combo with pentaslash and used lightning draw. Ta da i had %49 hp and it wasnt even started.

BD: Code word: Spam.... Spam resist, skill spam spin ,run for cd and wait for penta slash .. Fear of choke is real. They will choke you had to use yor second wind or you are dead. And they will pentaslash u stun lightning draw.... Tadaaaaa u are dead. You can only win perfect timing. You have to wait till they finish spam resists after that use leech and time destortion.. This is your only chance. And you have to be perfect while he need to be avarage...

Assasin: İ wont comment on this. Run run run hide hide hide ice bomb air combo run run run... All day they will run all day.. İt is so boring even if u win. 

Scummoner: Most *cricket*ing annoying op class. İ played on several servers before and on Playbns. İn every server they said this *cricket* is op but they have never change it. You can win if scummoners owner is bad. But even they have avarage skill they will win.

Destroyer: Only class u can win against without doing anything. And cause you know of it İt is just boring to pvp.

Let me tell you this. This game will die %100 if they dont balance out the pvp. This game is live right now cause there is no alternative mmorpg to play. This is my opinion only. Pls save the ' dont play if u dont like ' things to yourself. Thnx for reading..

that is the shiitt that i experience so far bro, thats really true

the only easy class with same rank to beat is destro since destro only spin2 to get near u, and its vurnerable not like BD spin

On 5/17/2016 at 5:55 AM, InstantDeath said:

Wrong title, it should havwe been ; If you are a pvp player, don't play BnS :)

Seriously, i'm pvp addicted, I've always been. Tried many mmorpgs and in all of them, i spent most of my time doing pvps. But somehow, i don't feel like pvping in BnS. I can't believe how people think that BnS is the best pvp game, and if i had the authority, i would never include BnS in e-sports. It's not select-target, not non-target either. Some classes deal +12k damage with a single air combo by just pressing 2 buttons and you can't escape from it even if you have your escape skill. Lag is an issue in every game, but BnS brings it to another level.

If you guys want to compare pvp, i suggest you to watch C9 ( Continent of the 9th Seal ) pvp videos. I've played that game for 3 years and every second i spend in BnS, i miss it more and more. But unfortunately, greedy companies waste these kind of games.

My ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing god, i dont know who you are, but i was thinking the same thing while reading your post... C9 had the best pvp i ever played, a bit laggy sometimes, but man that was a good game to pvp. The only thing it needed was a status balance like BnS does. I like the pvp system in this game, but it could get a lot of upgrades (Talking about that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing 70% airborne classes]).  

On 6/27/2016 at 3:36 PM, Hamoud said:

Warlocks are the lowest tier class at the momet in blade and soul pvp period, do not argue or try to change the fact that Warlocks are so so so so so bad.

1: Slow animation
2: Lack of iframes
3: So many glitches
4: You need all the H.M skills to be able to do something in pvp
5: Long ass cooldowns
6: Lowest HP in pvp
7: Check the 1st page of Class ranking for pvp, only 1 Warlock is there. (NA Server)

@TwoPunchMan092 have no idea what you're saying, Warlocks need so much work insane amount of hard work to be able to be a good warlock, check the ranks and tell me how many Warlocks in the 1st page.

Do not argue, don't give me false fanboys reasons, Warlocks is bad, and weak don't argue, don't .

Do Warlocks really need more iframes? you have 3 bastions, that means 15 seconds of free time to nuke the enemy if they cant spam range attacks, That "untargetable" aoe buff, and the normal escape, plus the pet stun, plus the switch with the pet, AND a block or counter.

On 11/11/2017 at 3:25 AM, KnockOut31 said:

My ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing god, i dont know who you are, but i was thinking the same thing while reading your post... C9 had the best pvp i ever played, a bit laggy sometimes, but man that was a good game to pvp. The only thing it needed was a status balance like BnS does. I like the pvp system in this game, but it could get a lot of upgrades (Talking about that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing 70% airborne classes]).  

Do Warlocks really need more iframes? you have 3 bastions, that means 15 seconds of free time to nuke the enemy if they cant spam range attacks, That "untargetable" aoe buff, and the normal escape, plus the pet stun, plus the switch with the pet, AND a block or counter.

i bet you not play warlock, 3 bastions??? are u joke?

15 seconds iframe?? OMG its only five stack hits, where u get that idea?

That "untargetable" aoe buff??  lol untargetable but wl still can taken damage, u can just spam aoe

the normal escape? every class have normal escape(SS ?)

the pet stun? warlock need standstill to use Q or E, and when wl get air combo by BD or BM or SIN, warlock thrall just stand like idi*t, cannot stun like cat

block or counter? u mean skill 1 ?? again wl need standstill to use this, cannot move or the cast will cancel, its pupose only for defense

haill the future wl only SB bot

9 hours ago, Zagaroth said:

That "untargetable" aoe buff??  lol untargetable but wl still can taken damage, u can just spam aoe

the pet stun? warlock need standstill to use Q or E, and when wl get air combo by BD or BM or SIN, warlock thrall just stand like idi*t, cannot stun like cat

block or counter? u mean skill 1 ?? again wl need standstill to use this, cannot move or the cast will cancel, its pupose only for defense

"15 seconds iframe?? OMG its only five stack hits, where u get that idea?" read again, like seriously. "If you cant spam attacks" Im talking about the advantage vs a KFM. we can use all the iframes we have and still get nuked to death with airborne.

"the pet stun? warlock need standstill to use Q or E, and when wl get air combo by BD or BM or SIN, warlock thrall just stand like idi*t, cannot stun like cat"Again, im talking about the KFM, since he just said "Kfm: An other full counter. They will just spam block, Q and E spam around your Thrall, Frezee themselves if you use your dragoncall. And 1 stun lock u are %100 dead. No escape just 1mistake and it is over."

14 hours ago, Zagaroth said:

The future is now just see the wl vt badge, every class get overpoweres badge for pve and pvp that pierce all but warlock just get a badge that give mega buff to party but dps loss on on self, sad but this class seem like just a alt class right now everyone just hate it and want it dissapear

To pvp good with warlock, you need low ping because you have to do most of your damage while people are in the air (which only lasts about 2 seconds; well you can extend it longer with 2 or TD, but still requires very good ping to do so.)

I would say if you have over 100ms, just don't pvp with warlock.

Archived