Enlightened Belt

Airtaz

I've been killing Junghado over and over and over at 32.50 silver a pop.  This thing just is not dropping.  Did they change something?

I vendor the wep chests... I certainly hope belts aren't in those.

Not the chests, it drops as a separate item. But Mushin vendor (by vault) does sell it, scroll all the way down. But it cost quite a bit of warrior tokens tho.

PS. I think all 1-7F has a chance of dropping it (don't quote me tho), I have seen it drop from 4-7F. Pretty rare for me, as the overall drop rate.

2 hours ago, Mistia said:

Not the chests, it drops as a separate item. But Mushin vendor (by vault) does sell it, scroll all the way down. But it cost quite a bit of warrior tokens tho.

PS. I think all 1-7F has a chance of dropping it (don't quote me tho), I have seen it drop from 4-7F. Pretty rare for me, as the overall drop rate.

Acctually  4-7F has a chance of dropping the Enlightened Neck, Enlightned Earring and Enlightned Ring. ( To use to upgrade it too) and if i remember right, u can buy it from NPC with warrior tokens

5 hours ago, Airtaz said:

I've been killing Junghado over and over and over at 32.50 silver a pop.  This thing just is not dropping.  Did they change something?

I vendor the wep chests... I certainly hope belts aren't in those.

Meh, just got the Enlightened Belt drop today. Total runs ran - 3.

Archived