I feel like reporting Poharan

Thought you would be reporting her for using a gattling gun indiscriminately. 

Anyway,  I got an eyepatch  from a couple of weeks ago,  so RNGesus  is at full force.   I've never saw a wig nor costume drop during my runs though. 

1 hour ago, xX6PathsOfPainXx said:

Like it says in the title, i feel like reporting poharan, i just got the 100 runs achivement on Blackram Supply Chain and im still havent seen a eyepatch drop.
It shouldnt be possible, after 100 runs i should have atleast seen it once, but no not even once.

http://imgur.com/EMmkFCw

Why excatly, should it be impossible to do 100 runs and not see it? it's a rare drop, why do you feel entitled to it?

rng is rng, you are never garenteed to see an item.

13 hours ago, ander01se said:

Could tie it to the achievement. After 100 kills you get one for free or some other stuff if you already had it.

Then bots would run it, continously. And the value would be 1C.

No they wouldn't and the value would always be decided by the players in  the party.

The item is NON-TRADE. So if someone really wants do it 100 times to get it for "free" I think it's a reasonable option to have.

And bots aren't running dungeons, unless you mean the leechers that stay at the entrance.

The crappy <400ap summoners you see in purple dungeons are played by hand, not bots.

They are part of the goldsellers though.

Do you really think bots would be speedhacking around SSP just to get 5 Soulstones

When they could "bot" 45 blue dungeons and make more money?

24 minutes ago, Liene said:

Well its all RNG, I done Dura 150 times and didn't get her outfit as well...... Run BSC 30+ times saw pirate princess 3 times and eye patch 2 times.

thats what im saying, after 100 runs you should have atleast seen it once.
I did 4 runs back to back where 2 general outfits drop, a hair piece and a princess outfit. But i still havent seen the eyepatch drop

24 minutes ago, xX6PathsOfPainXx said:

thats what im saying, after 100 runs you should have atleast seen it once.
I did 4 runs back to back where 2 general outfits drop, a hair piece and a princess outfit. But i still havent seen the eyepatch drop

No it's not what you are saying but apparently you are to dense to understand even when multiple people have told you already, you could do the dungeon 10k times and it could possibly not drop.

Archived