Brightstone not dropping recs?

DirectorTseng

In the past week, about the time they announced the upgrade event I noticed brightstone seemed to completely stop dropping recs. A clanny and myself often duo brightstone (we can solo it's just faster with the two of us) looking for the merry potter rec and have noticed a severe decline in the rec drops. Two weeks ago every other run we used to get one, usually for aquired taste but it was pretty often one of them would drop off the final boss, now we have done 30-40 runs in the past week a mix between solo, duo and cross server and not a single rec has dropped.

Did we one of us break a mirror or something, or is anyone else seeing the same issue?

14 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

That's some bad luck I would say. Ran recently the dungeon with my boyfriend and within 10 runs we got 6 recipes but only those bad ones.

I'll have to ask Z if he broke a mirror, or walked under a ladder or something, cause that is some serious bad luck then -.-

4 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

I'll have to ask Z if he broke a mirror, or walked under a ladder or something, cause that is some serious bad luck then -.-

I would say you used to have insanely good luck if you had recipe every other run and got to back to the normal luck/unlucky.

They drop....but not often.

Of course, this wouldn't be a problem if a certain premium refiner or two just unlocked normally instead of being gated behind a recipe behind RNG behind a cheaply designed dungeon....but clearly consistency was now too good for NCSoft.

Premium Lake Mud/Earthenware Refiners = unlocked normally, though you never need them except for other craft types.

Premium Tempered Clay/(whatever Silverfrost clay's name is) Refiner = Let's not unlock these normally, and better yet, make players actually need these!...and let's gate them behind shitty dungeons and RNG! Genius....not.

Archived