PvE is laughable.

ProvaSin

People indeed have changed. I wouldn't change the pve tbh. I enjoy it a lot just how it is. I know there is grinding in order to get items and also the amounts are huge but still it's possible and doable by casual players. MMO isn't something you need to finish in a month or two. It is months and years of playing to get high gear. The mentality of NA/EU BnS is that you have to have maxed out gear as soon as the new content comes and if you cannot do it it's the game's fault and the whole system sucks.

Also what comes to pay to win debate. It doesn't matter if people pay to win since it doesn't give that much upper hand anyway especially in PVE. People doing p2w actually more often suck in mechanics and fail harder than those who actually grind their gears without spending a penny. The biggest bonus in p2w is that the server gets profit and can keep ongoing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lunakitty said:

People indeed have changed. I wouldn't change the pve tbh. I enjoy it a lot just how it is. I know there is grinding in order to get items and also the amounts are huge but still it's possible and doable by casual players. MMO isn't something you need to finish in a month or two. It is months and years of playing to get high gear. The mentality of NA/EU BnS is that you have to have maxed out gear as soon as the new content comes and if you cannot do it it's the game's fault and the whole system sucks.

Also what comes to pay to win debate. It doesn't matter if people pay to win since it doesn't give that much upper hand anyway especially in PVE. People doing p2w actually more often suck in mechanics and fail harder than those who actually grind their gears without spending a penny. The biggest bonus in p2w is that the server gets profit and can keep ongoing.

You sir/lady/cyborgfromthefuture have my respect for saying such words.

wait first you complain about pve being too easy but then you complain about grindtooth, terrors...i'm confused!

a pro sin wouldn't come here complain at all!!!so no reason to brag so much before you complain, i know sin sucks compared to other classes bc i play one and i pve through cross-server and even with the requirements for the current dungeons i struggle so many times to do 4man dungeons and i lose too much time in here than i should. 

Pve mechanism should be easier for melee overall. I can't do ssp ever since the patch is out and i have good ap bc i miss so many times the loot that i end up rage quiting.

With terrors i barely can dps them, all i do is use fighting spirit try dps for 3 secs then i'm literally flying all over misty woods bc of the god dam aoes.

pvp is getting even worse since lots of classes are resisting everything, and sins truly squishy once u caught you're dead, that not happen with other classes. 

what changes isnt really the times but the meta, in such that you need 1% to get drops at all, so anyone tries to run in and hit and then stay alive until the thing dies in hopes of getting the drops because the bad design of loot drops in BNS.

On 5/11/2016 at 7:46 PM, ProvaSin said:

Endless grind for little improvement (if you are a legit/ non paying player of course)

I am in Awakened Scorpio weapon and evolving to True scorpio Is like 2000g of mats and 100g of upgrading fees to gain 21 Attack Power.

Upgrading jewerly on par with weapon is even more unthinkable because of stupid rng stuff like Naryu Tablets which literally force you to no-life inside dungeons or take ages to gather them.

So you either ignore one of the two or just delay everything.

It would have been ok if ncsoft actually gave people enough time to gear up for their patches, but considering how fast they are rushing new content that's just plain unfair and retarded for legit players.

Dungeons are stupidly easy, most of the mechanics are cheeseable and pose some kind of challenge only if you makes things harder for yourself.I am Sin and have been farming asura 4 as 3 man party since the patch hit, me and two friends: a blade master and a summoner.

Only a couple of tries were hard just because we had almost zero clue about mechanics.

So even with me being melee dps and without a Warlock/Forcemaster it turned out to be no problem at all.

That's the "hardest PvE content" for you lel, and at least I am required to dodge the boss aoes and to be knowledgeable about their combat animations, I can only imagine how retarded it must be with a ranged dps.

And I don't even have resist belt.

Playing melee over ranged has no benefits.

I have yet to see a boss which punish ranged classes or force them to go melee if there is a competent tank. There are just no downsides for playing certain characters.

Faction bosses are idiotic and you usually have to rely to macros/better gear to compensate the difference in dps.

Example:

Grindtooth. The boss itself is stupid as **** since he doesn't do anything more than casting aoe after having charged a bunch of times.

But the charge... oh that charge is like spitting in the face of melees.

I have around 600 ap and yet sometimes I failed getting the loot if the channel was highly populated because I got electrocuted once or twice by the aoe and lost dps.

I guess it must be a pleasure for undergeared classes which are weaker than sin dps wise and are melees :)

I won't even talk about Terrors.

Solo farming certain lvl 45 mats is more rewarding than lvl 50 dungs

p2w event and boxes.

Obvious cheaters not getting banned.

It is more a general issue but considering how grindy PvE is and how many time it takes to do it legitimately it just adds fuel to the fire.

When silverfrost patch was released someone was already in scorpio after a day, and a day after Sogun Lament's patch there were already legendary weapons lvl3 around.

Yeah. Seems legit.

But what amazed me the most was the max lvl Hongmoon Souls right after lvl 50 patch.

I mean... seriously? Spending thousands of gold to upgrade this thing from lvl 1 to 5 for a mere 8 power means you can literaly throw golds down the drain and still

have enough to max all the remaining gear.

as soon as i read" endless grind for little improvment" i stopped. I dont think you have played enough mmos to know what "endless grind" is. 

Uhuh, someone keeps commenting on this post, interesting.

8 hours ago, xCandyBear said:

wait first you complain about pve being too easy but then you complain about grindtooth, terrors...i'm confused!

a pro sin wouldn't come here complain at all!!!

Jesus, please let me clarify something even to answer that clueless h2h random dude from a few posts ago.
When I farmed ssp I got max of 60+ moonstone (getting very lucky with key and moonstone bundles) in about 3 hours of Grindtooth/Terrors and minimum of 20/25.

Never missed a drop from golden pig if I attacked it, nor from the rat.
I was bringing up the problem to highlight something which may be difficult and unfair for less geared players/casuals etc.

Sorry for empathizing with noobs I obviously shouldn't care about because all they can do is attacking me.

So please everyone since apparently you can do infinitely better and I'm so bad for stating the obvious about Grindtooth show me your ways of making twice the moonstone I used to in half of time or better.

please.

Oh and sorry as well for saying the truth about not getting ALWAYS the loot from grindtooth when there are a ton of good geared ranged farming it.

How come?! my char as 597 AP , if I miss grindtooth once out of 20 I must be a noob! lmao

I may just have adopted the method most people on this forum use: blatantly lying about everything they do just to look cool to the other clueless casuals like them.

Look! this guy is complaining about something which is actually TRUE! Ahah I do better with my 300ap char lol!

Yeah I wonder why character from casual people keeps looking the same after months, since they are so productive.

And I wonder why people keeps quitting since everyone is so satisfied and feels the game is so little grindy compared to others.

That being said, Gl with the new major patches every month. I really hope the time 400ap won't be enough to clear content will come shortly. so you'll finally realize how much you have been fooled by the choices you keep defending.

Have fun with the hackers, bots and gold buyers surviving through the righteous ncsoft "banwaves".

Archived