Lvl 48 Crit Soul Shield Drop?

This might seem unimportant to some, but I'll probably run around with my lvl 48 Silverfrost Shoul Shield for a while... now I want to fuse it with crit rate but I just cannot find any crit soul shield of the same level.

What I'm looking for is:

- lvl 48 shield

- crit as main stat

- open world drop preferred

- no soul stone needed for fusing

I tried Hao district in Zaiwei since the mobsters there dropped fuse-able crit shields.... it turned out that they are only attack-able during a specific main quest though. Can one of you remember an open world mob that drops shield pieces with those requirements (see above)?

Thanks tons!

You should be able to easily get to lvl 50,  there arent really any soulshields level 48 with Crit, your best option is either use level 45 shields which most players still do. Or just get the Yeti shield at lvl 50.

The world boss, Gabiyung, in the northern snowy part of the Silverfrost Mountains (next to the explorer base or something) has a chance to drop green Crit soul shields. If you are lucky, you could find groups of people farming that boss. I believe you can use that soul shield to fuse the Silverfrost valor ones.

Best current fuse fodder crit soul shields that don't require Soulstones to fuse are the ones Gabiyung (world boss in Shiverstone Range, the southern area) can drop. It's relatively easy to solo (really, nearly all world bosses are at early to mid lvls), but more people makes it go faster.

If you ask me, Silverfrost doesn't have that many good, easy options to rely on compared to Moonwater, which has Supply Chain (24-man, I think 6-man too) and BSH (6-man only), but Gabiyung is well worth the effort because the crit bonus its crit SS provides is significantly larger, even if it's a bit more time-consuming to farm.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0tY9qwTmQalLrD0FW2LkX2AJWqEKKSrBz5Ij4WvRXo/htmlview?sle=true#

According to this spreadsheet, for Yeti ones in particular, parts/tiles 5, 7 and 8 give crit as one of its base stats. Other parts can have as their random stat either crit or most of the other, non-base stats. Note that, for all these high lvl Heroic SS, ALL values of their stats are random, so it's a matter of luck to get a part with optimal rolls for both the values and the random stat itself.

EDIT: And just now I realized the last post wasn't asking about that, but still good info to have anyway.

32 minutes ago, RavTH said:

not all tiles give crit right?

IIRC, only parts 7 and 8 do (and if base stats is what this is based on, probably part 5 too), but using higher grade stuff will mean spending Unsealing Charms AND Soulstones just to fuse them. Not the most cost-efficient approach, especially when the green ones like what Gabiyung drops require neither: just some Fusion Powders and silvers.

Archived