Listen up NCWest

Tracmar

Quick question : 

Aren't you guys even ashamed of the fact that there are hackers still running around in SSP making it impossible for others to do the content ? This even after multiple video and screenshot proofs ...and the only action to be taken is against the people who report to ban them from forums . 

Nice Strategy ...keep up and soon you will have only hackers playing the game or every player will be using the same speed hacks.. don't you dare ban anyone of them after that ...not after this debacle of a support you are providing 

Good work on evading the questions during live streams with ambiguous answers , just like the scripted responses support gives. 

What of the literally 1000s of prestige points that we lost because YOU are not capable of banning hackers ?

What of the hundreds of hours of progress lost in the instances because YOU refused to acknowledge hackers? 

What do the players look like to you anyways ? are they like humans or do they look like leather wallets stuffed with money and credit cards ? 

Always upfront on refusing legit claims , legit concerns but so fast on banning people on forums for the simplest of reasons...seems like overcompensating for the lack of support from everywhere else 

Just now, Saoyara said:

That would be actually fun to see, but i highly doubt its gonna happen ^^, just be patient.

Oh trust me it will , lets weigh the pros and cons : 

Pros of every single player using hacks : 

1. no more tickets to NCWest ,not that they were doing anything on it anyways 

2. no more hacker threads in pve or pvp sections, because everyone is on the same page

3. no one would be able to do SSP, so no complaints from there 

4. can kill stuff faster, easier, without dying : progress much faster , easier farming of anything and everything 

Cons : 

1. was gonna say there is a chance the players are gonna get banned .. but LOL , really  ...

20 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

Oh trust me it will , lets weigh the pros and cons : 

Pros of every single player using hacks : 

1. no more tickets to NCWest ,not that they were doing anything on it anyways 

2. no more hacker threads in pve or pvp sections, because everyone is on the same page

3. no one would be able to do SSP, so no complaints from there 

4. can kill stuff faster, easier, without dying : progress much faster , easier farming of anything and everything 

Cons : 

1. was gonna say there is a chance the players are gonna get banned .. but LOL , really  ...

Idk I get a feeling that asking them to ban the hackers and bots is like asking a porcupine to poop goat cheese. O.o

If you've contacted NCSoft's support they seem to be so afraid of a lawsuit when the ban players from the game, yet they've backed themselves in the corner at this point. I know someone who said they they would threaten to sue NCSoft if they banned him at this point, specifically BECAUSE they haven't been enforcing their rules. NCSoft's silly terms of service can't protect them regardless of what it says if they're faced with a good enough lawyer. This game is a ticking time bomb. What NCSoft should do is sell the IP to a different company; they can't run an MMO.

Archived