Is there a bug or something (Assassin versus Blade Dancer).

I just fought a Blade Dancer and lost horribly. Nothing worked. When  I tried to use decoy, it had no effect. When I tried to use Thrash to escape from his Phantom Grip, it had no effect.

I'm far from the best Assassin in the world, in fact most would consider me pretty rubbish, but when skills simply do not work, how in hell am I meant to be able to win in the first place?

Unlike previous BD, this guy didn't abuse his knockup. He used it perhaps 4 times all match. I used mine on him twice all match, once per bout.

He may have been level 50 to my level 38, but even so. This was ridiculous.

I don't understand the escape skills. they often don't light up, and often when they do they simply do not work when you push the button. Do other people find this happening at all? Is it a bug of do BDs get some sort of skill upgrade that makes Phantom Grip inescapable or that works right through decoy?

Thrash only attacks the target, Slipping Lotus is what breaks grabs, and only when used on either their Soul Stab or Drain ability while they have you in Phantom Grip.

You don't just hit the button and it instantly breaks you out of it unless you use your tab/Stealth.

Your Decoy counter an attack, but some attacks bypass defense skills. That may be the reason why it did not work.
Did the BD jumped while he grabbed you ? Because, when a BD grab you and jumps, it prevents you from using any skill while he's jumping. Seems like a bug to me, and they exploit it. 

Op as ppl said.

My frustration is when sum cat grab me n u cant use tab sometimes 

Sins so many bugs if u add also web bug that breaks sometimes or the tab swap where 1 isnt available n i stand with ur dk in ur hand lol

it's annoying how lbd can do duble air combos and at the start if they grab youm you lose already 40% hp in a go, even when you escape he somehopws grabs you or does the vaccum spin, pretty balanced.

On 04/05/2016 at 11:21 AM, azraelkun said:

Op as ppl said.

My frustration is when sum cat grab me n u cant use tab sometimes 

Sins so many bugs if u add also web bug that breaks sometimes or the tab swap where 1 isnt available n i stand with ur dk in ur hand lol

The tab escape bugs out when you get cat-grabbed during decoy or ground decoy (skill 2 while you're eating dirt). 

Why? Cuz for some reason the game decides that since you fail to decoy a shity cat, you don't deserve to use your tab escape and that you should be fed a lot of sunflowers or rumblebees (whatever the shortie feeding them to you is using)

Thanks for the great replies. I really wish the skill descriptions were clearer. It sounds like Thrash gets you loose whenever grabbed, regardless of whether then attacked. Likewise the straw doll which is SO hard to use.

When I talked about skills not lighting up I meant like never, not just a little later than expected.

I meet such BD, this macrosers. They bypass counter and other safe and hide skills immediatly and escape from all control in any time. And they deal sooooo much damage in their double air combo - that you lost 90 % hp. I never see this on tournament or high skilled pvp. Only on low lvl arena battles. As I know ony KFM can tottaly destroy your hp for his combo. Other classes don`t have such thing LEGITIMLY.

Damn this game so full of cheaters and nothing done whith them (((

Archived