6v6 Belt buff?

JayMagic

I just need some clarification on this please. In the 6v6 battlefield I can't immediately stun someone with Glacial Beam even if they were sitting down eating a dumpling, after the attack it says "resisted resisted" because Glacial beam is a join stun attack, then I would see a small buff on the opponent saying "Scorpio" and it lasts for about 5 seconds and they continuously resist attacks. Is this a buff from a specific belt or SS or something? Am i missing out on something here?  Also whats the name of the green gem that gives you the immunity for 3 seconds? Thank you for any replies to my questions, I shall try to research more info in the meantime.

first of all ... the scorpio belt has nothing to do with pvp or with what ur complaining about. it is used for asura dungeon to resist  the boss brand wich is a permanent passive buff.

second the buff that u see on players from the belt only gives 100 health regen in combat and does not resist any skills or cc's.    probably they had the peridot buff for cc immunity

24 minutes ago, Kayama said:

first of all ... the scorpio belt has nothing to do with pvp or with what ur complaining about. it is used for asura dungeon to resist  the boss brand wich is a permanent passive buff.

second the buff that u see on players from the belt only gives 100 health regen in combat and does not resist any skills or cc's.    probably they had the peridot buff for cc immunity

FIRST OF ALL: I'm not complaining .... I was simply explaining what happens and asking where it comes from.

Secondly please hold your flames back, kthx.

so giving an answer to a question nowadays is called flame ?  this community is going down the drain.....everyone is negative and full of hate and waiting for the chance to rage for every silly reason or whatever word they consider a "flame". why do i even bother xD

41 minutes ago, JayMagic said:

FIRST OF ALL: I'm not complaining .... I was simply explaining what happens and asking where it comes from.

Secondly please hold your flames back, kthx.

I honestly dont see anything offensive or "flame" in that comment. It is simply a helpful response.

But I gotta ask a question, are you those kind of people who easily got offended ? So weak that a mere word can hurt you ?

Now that's flame. So please, for the sake of yourself, distinguish what is "flame" and what is helpful comment?

Answer this, where in my post was I "complaining" ? He came n said that like if i was shouting "Omg these ppl so OP!" when I was just trying to get some answers on something I might be missing from my accessories lol...that's all

44 minutes ago, Kayama said:

so giving an answer to a question nowadays is called flame ?  this community is going down the drain.....everyone is negative and full of hate and waiting for the chance to rage for every silly reason or whatever word they consider a "flame". why do i even bother xD

Your very first set of words off in your post says i'm complaining lol ... how else am I to take that besides it being a bit negative to my cry for help from said community. But anyways thank you for your answers, we can move on now.

4 minutes ago, JayMagic said:

Answer this, where in my post was I "complaining" ? He came n said that like if i was shouting "Omg these ppl so OP!" when I was just trying to get some answers on something I might be missing from my accessories lol...that's all

Welcome to the BnS community.  People here are nasty and condescending.  When you call them on it they're all "huh who me? I was just trying to be helpful"

54 minutes ago, Kayama said:

Because your post came off as 'condescending'.

Hence the, "First of all, ..... ur complaining about".

Maybe if you worded that a bit better, the OP wouldn't have to sound so agitated towards you.

And yes, you wasn't flaming but still... easy to tell.

1 hour ago, Meiling said:

he gave you a legit answer to your question. Some guy even gave you the answer before what he typed and you completely ignored him.

Did you read the rest of the posts before posting? LOL .... Lets move on please...

2 hours ago, Meiling said:

he gave you a legit answer to your question. Some guy even gave you the answer before what he typed and you completely ignored him.

It happens to me quite often when I'm replying or something that the forum is not updating showing there is a new answered, and sometimes it even messes up the orders of the posts, which is what I think it happened to OP too. Come on people let's try to be more friendly :)

Archived